What is ITT?
Reply 2
Original post by william walker
What is ITT?

In The Thread. I thought this was standard forum lingo
Original post by william walker
What is ITT?

"In this thread", it's common in forums like reddit. :smile:

Regarding OP, I like my crush 'cos he's attractive and likes animals. He's got a nice voice and smile, too. Only problem, I'm not sure if he's gay or not -- he's kind of "metrosexual" (what a stupid word) but most guys nowadays are, so it's no longer the indicator of potential homosexuality it was even a couple of years ago. :P
He's tall, broad, nice face and decent guy... Next step is to talk to him:wink:

Then this can be more personality based, coz I feel quite shallow atm:s-smilie:
Reply 5
Good things about my crush:
She is a nerdy good girl which is super adorable. She is focused on her studies primarily and is just really awesome
She is very cute
Loads of the girls at my sixth form dress like sluts showing off their ass, hips, waist and tits as much as possible. She dresses modest but sill fun and flirty. She wears patterned skirts of an appropriate length ( loose skirts not tight ones to show off curves) and a cute blouse. She wears glasses <3 <3 <3. She talks like an angel. I like her name. I like the shoes she wears. She is very polite and well mannered. She is shy but very friendly and nice. She is not slutty at all. She has amazing long dark hair. She is strikingly pale with blue eyes. She isnt your typical 'hot' popular girl she is kinda unpopular but not disliked, she is more of the cute nerdy type. Shes is petite. She has tiny little wrists and hands. She walks with a slight limp for some reason lol which is soo adorable. She is quiet and not an attention whore. She doesnt use social media.
He's cute, funny, makes me laugh, is kind, adorable and we get on really well...

...he's also in his twenties and teaches me Maths!

Anyone else have this issue??? :tongue:
he cute.

Spoiler

She likes wee willy, in the end that is all the matters. :biggrin:
there are too many reasons, it's too late and I'm too tired to list them :dry:

I just want Santa to wrap him up and give him to me for christmas tbh
Original post by thecatwithnohat
there are too many reasons, it's too late and I'm too tired to list them :dry:

I just want Santa to wrap him up and give him to me for christmas tbh

Its different when its a girl crush though
Original post by Forumaddict
Good things about my crush:
She is a nerdy good girl which is super adorable. She is focused on her studies primarily and is just really awesome
She is very cute
Loads of the girls at my sixth form dress like sluts showing off their ass, hips, waist and tits as much as possible. She dresses modest but sill fun and flirty. She wears patterned skirts of an appropriate length ( loose skirts not tight ones to show off curves) and a cute blouse. She wears glasses <3 <3 <3. She talks like an angel. I like her name. I like the shoes she wears. She is very polite and well mannered. She is shy but very friendly and nice. She is not slutty at all. She has amazing long dark hair. She is strikingly pale with blue eyes. She isnt your typical 'hot' popular girl she is kinda unpopular but not disliked, she is more of the cute nerdy type. Shes is petite. She has tiny little wrists and hands. She walks with a slight limp for some reason lol which is soo adorable. She is quiet and not an attention whore. She doesnt use social media.

That is a fabulous description, but did you manage to sit next to her in your private study?
She is smart
She is pretty
She is Punjabi
She has a nice voice :lol:
Original post by DeadEnd_96
That is a fabulous description, but did you manage to sit next to her in your private study?

There was a space next to her but I dont wanna just sit next to her on a table that seems weird. If shes on the computers I will sit with her if theres a space I promise
Original post by Forumaddict
Its different when its a girl crush though

How so?
Original post by thecatwithnohat
How so?

Because guys are the ones who have to initiate everything :frown:
He's nice (sometimes too nice for his own good :P).
Cute, geeky, we get on reasonably well. Unfortunately he lives about half an hour away and neither of us drives. We don't even talk that much anyway really. I met him at a social group I go to once a month and that was the main time I saw him. We're both quite busy with uni work and he works a lot to so it's pretty hard to meet up. And for the past two meetings it's not been on so I've not seen him in ages :frown:
He's insanely attractive, amazingly sporty and good at drama, funny, friendly at times and did I say insanely hot? :lol:

But seriously, every time I see him it's literally hard to breathe.

I'm soooooo pathetic :cry2:
He's probably not the most handsome of guys, but he is SO freaking intelligent but is not at all cocky about it, he's really really funny- can always make me laugh, he's so humble about his myriad of accomplishments, and he's just so nice to people :biggrin: I wonder if he likes me too though :frown:
What do people think of the description of my crush does she seem nice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending