The Student Room Group

If you were paid £1million a year to stay celibate for life would you?

If you had the choice to have £1 million a year for the rest of your life under the condition you could never have any sexual contact would you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wouldn't be much different to my life now so yeah bring it on
Reply 2
Hell yes, I could invest it and aquire even more wealth. :u: Am I allowed... Toys?
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh please to those who say yes.

The honest answer is no depending on age really.

Spoiler

Honestly, I would murder babies for that kind of money, but giving up pussy for eternity? No. I'd rather be on benefits + get pussy.
100% yes
Yup. I'm asexual so that's easy money. :tongue:
Reply 7
Original post by MangoCrazy
Oh please to those who say yes.

The honest answer is no depending on age really.

Spoiler

Women want sex just as much as men tbh.

And to the OP, remain celibate forever? I don't think I could do it tbh. The money would mean I'd end up partying etc. essentially in certain situations where I could get laid and would be even more tempted. Therefore, regrettably, I don't think I could resist the temptation, even for a million a year.
I would do it for free.
Reply 9
No..not worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not at all worth it.
Reply 11
Original post by SophieSmall
Not at all worth it.

hehe you cheeky little slut :tongue:
Reply 12
Is there an exit clause for it?
I rather wake up poor every morning... No, I wouldn't! NO WAY!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hell no.
As long as I could still masturbate then yeah, for sure. Quite often I have sexual urges and see it quicker and easier to sort myself out and quench the urge within a few minutes, guess I'd just be doing that on a full-time basis. Sex when I'm really horny is never amazing anyway, doesn't last long enough, the only time I really enjoy it is just when I'm doing it for fun, so it'd basically just be giving up something I do for fun rather than sacrificing something I feel like I need.
Who needs sex when you can afford to pay for a very realistic sex robot? :lol:

Seriously, yes. I'm not too inclined towards sex anyway so I wouldn't mind getting paid to continue living like that.
Original post by william walker
I would do it for free.

You already are.
ID be paid to just carry on how I am now so yeah, easy money.
Original post by Hydeman
You already are.

Yeah I know. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest