The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Muhammad Shehzar
Which sport r u interested in?? & who is ur favourite player..:smile:

Djokovic is my favourite sportsperson. I've only been to Wimbledon once but when I went it was in 2011 and I saw him play against Baghdatis in round 3 and you could see how much he wanted to win. Everyone boo'ed him when he got angry and started smashing his racquet but I just thought it was amazing that he was that passionate about his sport. Of course he went on to win Wimbledon that year. But yeah, I thought if I could want something that badly I'd want to fight just like him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hasan_Ahmed
All three? Woah. Eww. You okay? Lmao.

I've had a break now, I'm alright aha

Spoiler

Original post by yasaminO_o
I've had a break now, I'm alright aha

Spoiler

Which Pliny?
Which Pliny?

The Younger, we're doing a selection of his letters. So far we've done 1.12, 2.1 and 2.20
The Younger, we're doing a selection of his letters. So far we've done 1.12, 2.1 and 2.20

Gawd, i'm not sure if I could find that part interesting at all.
Reply 305
Starting to dread seeing your name in my notifications, I've answered your four questions m8

You haven't completely answer the fourth installment to sufficient satisfaction.

You prompted continuation by asking what sort of scientist he is.

You also haven't shed light on whether you are interested in the individual.

We are almost there...

Spoiler

Djokovic is my favourite sportsperson. I've only been to Wimbledon once but when I went it was in 2011 and I saw him play against Baghdatis in round 3 and you could see how much he wanted to win. Everyone boo'ed him when he got angry and started smashing his racquet but I just thought it was amazing that he was that passionate about his sport. Of course he went on to win Wimbledon that year. But yeah, I thought if I could want something that badly I'd want to fight just like him.

Yup.. I have seen him play & he really has the passion to win each & every game he plays.. I also like the way Roger Federer plays, he also is one of the best players of tennis world..
Original post by RMNDK
You haven't completely answer the fourth installment to sufficient satisfaction.

You prompted continuation by asking what sort of scientist he is.

You also haven't shed light on whether you are interested in the individual.

We are almost there...

Spoiler

Are you applying for medicine?
Reply 308
Medicine, I had an offer from them last year but became ill during my A2 exams and missed all my offers

ah I'm really sorry to hear that :redface:
you must be really academic. do you mind me asking what you got at GCSE and AS?
Original post by Radk
ah I'm really sorry to hear that :redface:
you must be really academic. do you mind me asking what you got at GCSE and AS?

12A*s and 3As at GCSE, aaaab at AS
Reply 310
Are you applying for medicine?

How about we strike an online deal?

I will be willing to give you my answer to your question if you are willing to answer and complete the final installation.

I understand that perhaps the value of each answer is not equal, considering the fact that my answer will only be one word but the impact it shall have will be great.
Orthopaedic surgeon

Very nice!
Original post by RMNDK
How about we strike an online deal?

I will be willing to give you my answer to your question if you are willing to answer and complete the final installation.

I understand that perhaps the value of each answer is not equal, considering the fact that my answer will only be one word but the impact it shall have will be great.

I just realised that your profile picture is Chucky. You're awesome.

Five ASes? Woaaaah. You must work really hard to have got those grades. What was the B in? Does it bug you? Lol.

Also, how did you take 15 GCSEs?
Five ASes? Woaaaah. You must work really hard to have got those grades. What was the B in? Does it bug you? Lol.

French, and I was one motherfrickin mark off an A. I spent like £80 on remarks and both units came back EXACTLY THE SAME.
Also, how did you take 15 GCSEs?

I took Spanish after school, Latin was split into Language and Literature (bc we did it with WJEC back then) and I did Turkish in my own time in Year 12 out of boredom lol
French, and I was one motherfrickin mark off an A. I spent like £80 on remarks and both units came back EXACTLY THE SAME.

LOL. You continuing french this year? I forgot what you're taking for A2. You wanna push that up to an A or are you pushing for an all-A* A2 result?

I took Spanish after school, Latin was split into Language and Literature (bc we did it with WJEC back then) and I did Turkish in my own time in Year 12 out of boredom lol

My mother is obsessed with turkish for instance. She uses turkish words around the house and has dragged us all to Turkey like 3 or 4 times. I actually prefer other Turk languages to Turkish, though. :/ It also irritates me that the turkish abandoned their script for no reason other than that Ataturk wanted to feel european,
LOL. You continuing french this year? I forgot what you're taking for A2. You wanna push that up to an A or are you pushing for an all-A* A2 result?

My mother is obsessed with turkish for instance. She uses turkish words around the house and has dragged us all to Turkey like 3 or 4 times. I actually prefer other Turk languages to Turkish, though. :/ It also irritates me that the turkish abandoned their script for no reason other than that Ataturk wanted to feel european,

I've already sat my A2s and got A*ABB with mitigating circumstances. I'm resitting Maths and Classical Languages to get them up to A*s, if I'm feeling confident I'll resit Chemistry too. And nah, I ceebs with French. I've had a year to get over it and quite frankly I'd rather learn French outside the classroom.
Will you suck my cock?

Quick Reply

Latest