The Student Room Group

Girls - how rich does a guy have to be before you would go out with him?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynmous
why r u cattin me cuz

:innocent:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:innocent:

My g u lost ratings :colonhash:
Reply 22
I want me a sugga momma

lel at all the girls pretending theyre not shallow
Original post by Anonynmous
My g u lost ratings :colonhash:

Excuse me!!! I havent lost anything fam
Nothng can be calcuated or assume values because we treasure and hate each one individually. You may be unlucky and be hated by all or be someone lucky who is liked by all. Money especially is one of these factors and some people may completely devote themselves to just money whilst some might opt for different attributes. Therefore the value is a bit hard to calculate.
What they earn doesn't matter to me.

I'll earn money and I will be paying for my bills. I don't need others money and i dont intend to be in a relationship either.
Reply 26
Around the same as what I earn - I don't care about money but realistically someone who works the same amount as I do will have a similar salary, and I don't want someone who works significantly less than me. I'm thinking of couples I know where the girls are full time, long shifts and the boys have a job in a shop... no thanks.
Enough to have a M4 awaiting delivery..
8 figures bruh
He would need to earn the same amount or thereabouts.
I'm unimpressed by people who are showy with their money. It's really classless and vulgar. I'm not even rich myself.
Golddiggers will just use and abuse you if they aren't attracted to anything else but the money.
You guys who think that getting rich will have you surrounded with women as the answer to your problems - You are in for a rough time.

They will want your cash to be taken on dates, bought gifts but they will do anything to avoid putting out with you if they feel no attraction to you; they can get the sex they want elsewhere.

Much better off having a modest, but thoroughly liveable income. At least what female attention you have, it is more likely to be about you rather than your possessions.
(edited 8 years ago)

Spoiler

Reply 31
As a college girl, very honestly, money is probably the very LAST thing I look at. If the guy is smart and hard-working and has enough to sustain himself, it's fine for me. A guy showing off his wealth is actually a guy I would kind of run away from...
6 inches
Reply 33
LOL at some of these replies.

A quick walk around somewhere like Monaco or even the nicer parts of London on any given day will make it quite obvious how far money helps you punch above your weight. Being broke doesn't exclude you from the dating marketplace but your options are orders of magnitude greater if you happen to be wealthy.
Original post by Baigne
LOL at some of these replies.

A quick walk around somewhere like Monaco or even the nicer parts of London on any given day will make it quite obvious how far money helps you punch above your weight. Being broke doesn't exclude you from the dating marketplace but your options are orders of magnitude greater if you happen to be wealthy.

Yeah on the face of it, but how many of these couples are actually working - i.e women being totally faithful to their husbands. If you're butt ugly, being a billionaire doesn't suddenly make you sexually attractive. Sure the guy has the trophy wife, but does she REALLY love him?
He could be broke for all I care :h:.
I don't really mind as long as we don't have any financial troubles but being really objective I wld say defo more than me so around 70k and over. Depends what age tho... At twenty something I wld look for someone with that earning potential ie someone studying medicine or law or engineering but at 35 I wld be looking for that sum pretty much. That said I wld bring as much as possible too and in the end I wld prefer someone that loves me over someone that earns well.
50p for a flute. :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by TheGuyReturns
In before gold diggers who give a number high enough to end up saying things like this:

[video="youtube;uXyii642UlM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXyii642UlM[/video]

:rofl:
"A small loan of a million dollars." :lol:
Girls couldn't give a **** as long as you're funny, friendly, fit, and hung like a donkey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending