The Student Room Group

How to go about moving out

Scroll to see replies

I'm not even lazy life's just really hard it's a struggle
Original post by LD1000
What do I need 2 Google

No wonder you struggle when you don't even bother to go in.

Honestly I have no sympathy, you're only a year younger than me. Yet you have the attitude of someone still in high school. Sort yourself out before you become a complete waster.
I do struggle still the college I'm going 2 is like 2 hours from me it's wayyyyyyyyyy too far
Original post by LD1000
I do struggle still the college I'm going 2 is like 2 hours from me it's wayyyyyyyyyy too far

Not a good excuse.

Put in effort or don't go at all.
Original post by LD1000

Some one knew last year left the house at 6.30 in the morning not to b get home till 7 at night. That 2.5 hours traveling a day each way. They were driven to do what they need to do in life. Along with this they held down part job for one day a week and a work exprimce placement the other day of the week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I don't go I'll just get kicked out like what happened last year
I leave out early sometimes it takes me 3 hours just to get college depends what way I take the college is very very far and I do work experience couple times a week ain't been in like a month just can't be asked
Original post by LD1000
If I don't go I'll just get kicked out like what happened last year

Well what do you expect? You've got terrible attendance and a terrible attitude. They probably should kick you out.

You seriously need to get it into your head that you need to take responsibility for your life. You are not a child any more, but you act like one. People aren't going to make you do anything any more, it is your responsibility to make something out of yourself, no one else's.

Do you want to be stuck at home for the rest of your life living off benefits because you won't get off your arse? No? Then stop making excuses, it's pitiful.

You have been given all the information you need, it's up to YOU to get off your arse and do something about it. Start acting like an adult , not a 12 year old who says "lol" at everything, takes nothing seriously and relies on mummy and daddy for everything. Stop being so damn entitled and have a shred of dignity, self respect and intelligence.
I go 2 most of my lessons I'm always late see I'm trying, yeah that's true I'm only 19 I ain't a big man I'm still a teenager, I wish I can choose the hours I work like work 3 hours a day from 11-2 or something and I usually lives off mum she claims benefits init
Original post by LD1000
I go 2 most of my lessons I'm always late see I'm trying, yeah that's true I'm only 19 I ain't a big man I'm still a teenager, I wish I can choose the hours I work like work 3 hours a day from 11-2 or something and I usually lives off mum she claims benefits init

Clearly not very hard judging by previous posts you have made and your poor attitude and awful writing skills. "Init" seriously? Well I'm sorry you don't get to choose your hours, you don't get that luxury unless you're rich or have something of value to offer that no else is. And clearly you don't at this point have anything of value to offer.

And yes 19 is an adult, so stop making excuses. Honestly don't see why you even bother asking for advice you just make excuses, don't bother to Google simple questions for yourself and very clearly think it's all a joke. Stop being such a complete waste of space and take some damn initiative.
(edited 8 years ago)
I could win the lottery 1 day u never know, I left school with no GCSEs that's why, like I can work for myself or sumting still, listen I'm a young adult I'm still soooooo Young I'm trying but life is hard mate
Okay sure mate. Keep telling yourself that while you're living of £50 a week job seekers.
£50 a week is a joke I know people that make £100 a day moving cro it's dead easy if you know the right people
Original post by LD1000
I could win the lottery 1 day u never know, I left school with no GCSEs that's why, like I can work for myself or sumting still, listen I'm a young adult I'm still soooooo Young I'm trying but life is hard mate

welcome to the real world
The world Is so harddddddd
Sorry OP I don't know whether you are being serious or taking the p!ss but I'm very concerned if you are being serious with all of this.

Gaining qualifications is something you can do at any time. What is it you're studying? Are you enjoying thhe course and see a jib that'll fit the qualification?

Personally, I think if you're looking to move out, you need a lot of learning and frankly a lot of growing up. Moving out will mean budgeting, so trying to find a job full time or part time will be a good start and start saving.

As for your attitude about being a boy - you are not a boy any more. Being a teenager is no excuse. You are months away from turning 20, so stop using that as an excuse not to take responsibility. Also your attitude about job seeker's isn't the right attitude. You can't live a whole life taking and taking. You need to learn to work for things and sometimes give back.

Ideqlly, focus on finding a job first, take responsibility for yourself and for money and then think about moving out.
Moving out is expensive btw. You'd need things like a deposit, furniture and other stuff. That all soon adds up. You've then got bills to pay and other stuff. Not cheap at all.

Find a job first, save and then move out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending