The Student Room Group

Does he enjoy turning me on for nothing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hmm idk he's a complicated person but he's a great person just a bit too outgoing and teasing.

But does he do it for fun or is there a reason?

The reason is fairly obvious: he likes the thrill of messing around with another girl behind his girlfriend's back. It also sounds like you do like him in a more than friendly way, and this has probably not escaped his notice either.
Original post by Josb
Because he's a prick who likes to manipulate you. Since you seem to enjoy it, he has no reason to stop.

Well he's not a prick... And duh ofc I enjoy it he's a handsome guy who I like with his hands all over me.. Who wld not like that??

Usually he's nice but sometimes this happens and I am wondering whether there is any reason behind that... That's all.
Original post by lyrical_lie
So he has a girlfriend and he's trying it on with you. Poor girlfriend.

Oh, who cares about them?
:ahee:

I kid. Yeah, poor her. Situation sounds very weird to say the least.
I think he wants to roger your rabbit. :wink:
Original post by Hydeman
The reason is fairly obvious: he likes the thrill of messing around with another girl behind his girlfriend's back. It also sounds like you do like him in a more than friendly way, and this has probably not escaped his notice either.

hmm u make a fair point although I try not to show I'm affected by what he does and just keep it banterful. I think it's just hard to be friends with a guy and ignore any chemistry.

I like how brutally honest people are here my friends don't know everything that goes down between me and him and they are not as honest as you guys.thanks ;p
Original post by hellodave5
Oh, who cares about them?
:ahee:

I kid. Yeah, poor her. Situation sounds very weird to say the least.

Yeah ikr 🙄 I'm very confused cos I like things nice and simple but this is something else.
Original post by william walker
I think he wants to roger your rabbit. :wink:

Hahahaha hmmm can't say I've never thought about it 😂

I see. :biggrin: So what exactly do you think about doing with him? Also do you want to do it. Like you would do it if he didn't have a GF?
hmm u make a fair point although I try not to show I'm affected by what he does and just keep it banterful. I think it's just hard to be friends with a guy and ignore any chemistry.

I like how brutally honest people are here my friends don't know everything that goes down between me and him and they are not as honest as you guys.thanks ;p

My pleasure. :smile:

Well that's just it isn't it. He has a gf... and you probably would if he tried to go all the way, or at least you're hot for him. The way you write your posts indicates if she weren't in the picture you'd take it further in a heartbeat; I mean even with the gf there you like 'his hands all over you'.

I'd say tell him to cut it out. Completely. That can only happen if he's single, not in a relationship.
Reply 30
You are both horrible people, he likes manipulating people and you enjoy being manipulated, you are seriously stupid
Original post by whorace
You are both horrible people, he likes manipulating people and you enjoy being manipulated, you are seriously stupid

I enjoy being manipulated and manipulating other people. Am I stupid?:colone:
Reply 32
I enjoy being manipulated and manipulating other people. Am I stupid?:colone:

If you enjoy being manipulated, you are stupid.
If you enjoy manipulating, you are immoral.

The girlfriend deserves way better than these pricks
Original post by whorace
If you enjoy being manipulated, you are stupid.
If you enjoy manipulating, you are immoral.

The girlfriend deserves way better than these pricks

Agreed on the girlfriend. I am way better. She would be going with me then? Makes sense.

Manipulation isn't always bad, it can be good. Positive manipulation is what I like. :h:
Reply 34
Agreed on the girlfriend. I am way better. She would be going with me then? Makes sense.

Manipulation isn't always bad, it can be good. Positive manipulation is what I like. :h:

There's a difference between influence and manipulation, I mean, I can influence someone just by wearing a certain jacket, someone might see it and go 'oh I like it i'll buy one' -- oops i've just changed that entire persons day! The difference is simple, manipulation is intentional deceit without making the aims clear, influence is transparent
Original post by whorace
There's a difference between influence and manipulation, I mean, I can influence someone just by wearing a certain jacket, someone might see it and go 'oh I like it i'll buy one' -- oops i've just changed that entire persons day! The difference is simple, manipulation is intentional deceit without making the aims clear, influence is transparent

:lolwut:
But why does he do it if we have said we are strictly friends? Does he enjoy making me feel uncomfortable?

He basically wants to have his cake, and eat it. It's either gonna end in you two sleeping together, but won't take you seriously enough to leave his gf for you or you could put a stop to it (based on your description of him.)

He's a player and you should allow his lusty ways.
He sounds like a user. Tell him to stop sending you inappropriate material or you will break off the friendship. I had a female friend who started down that road. She had a boyfriend. You should have stopped it from the start.
Reply 38
Well he's not a prick...

Yes, he is a prick.

And duh ofc I enjoy it he's a handsome guy who I like with his hands all over me.. Who wld not like that??

I thought you just wanted to be friends?
the only way you're going to find out if he's the one is to suck his d1ck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending