The Student Room Group

Question for the girls (sexual nature)

Something that I've always wondered but never asked, and I just read a thread on here that got me thinking about it again and I thought, sod it, I'll ask these nutters and, beauty of the internet, no real awkwardness surrounding such a strange question :biggrin:

If a guy that you think is hot or fancy a bit tells you he's about to have/has just had a tug/masturbate/stroke of the salami/I could come up with euphemisms all day so call it what you like... what's your reaction? Disgusted? A bit turned on? Indifferent?

I should note, it doesn't have to be that the guy is masturbating over you, it could just be in general. I realise the responses will differ from girl to girl (or guys, if you swing that way, do throw in your 2p) but I'm a little intrigued all the same.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by WoodyMKC
Something that I've always wondered but never asked, and I just read a thread on here that got me thinking about it again and I thought, sod it, I'll ask these nutters and, beauty of the internet, no real awkwardness surrounding such a strange question :biggrin:

If a guy that you think is hot or fancy a bit tells you he's about to have/has just had a tug/masturbate/stroke of the salami/I could come up with euphemisms all day so call it what you like... what's your reaction? Disgusted? A bit turned on? Indifferent?

I should note, it doesn't have to be that the guy is masturbating over you, it could just be in general. I realise the responses will differ from girl to girl (or guys, if you swing that way, do throw in your 2p) but I'm a little intrigued all the same.

yeah shut up lol
Original post by Heyyyyy
yeah shut up lol

I guess I'm always a cross between indifferent and disgusted.
Not quite sure why, haha. It's just a 'did I really have to know that' sorta thing. :dontknow:
Turns me on a lot.

I am not a girl.

I am not gay.
It would disturb me that he is telling me in the first place :lolwut:

My reaction would probs be backin away slowly but surely :creep:
Original post by RiskVsReward
Turns me on a lot.

I am not a girl.

I am not gay.

If you were a light switch, I'd turn you off :angry:
Original post by RiskVsReward
Turns me on a lot.

I am not a girl.

I am not gay.

Just a bit of a bi-curious-fuelled "thing" for knowing that other guys are masturbating, fair do's, no judgment on my part :biggrin:
Original post by RainbowKiwi

I don't get this, in this hypothetical scenario this is a guy you are sexually attracted to, no?
Original post by Tabstercat
I don't get this, in this hypothetical scenario this is a guy you are sexually attracted to, no?

Idk I just wouldn't really want to know when he's petting his snake :redface:
I'd be indifferent to it. Like yay good for u but I'd rather talk about something else
Original post by WoodyMKC

P.S. Will rep for useful responses, 9 gem bribery fo' dat ass :u:

It depends how they say it rather than the fact that they said it. If it's just brought up in a relevant casual discussion then thats fine, I'm indifferent. But if they just come up to me and was gross about it (some guy has previously come up to me and was like oahh I just finished beating one out) then I would be kinda disgusted but mostly just kinda weirded out? Like its not relevant, why do I need to know?? I have not idea if I've explained this right but i hope it answers the question!
Idk I just wouldn't really want to know when he's petting his snake :redface:

not even if you're horny and attracted to him? :s-smilie:
Reply 13
I bet it's one of those situations where at first they are disgusted
but later on they would get flattered

(Ofc if it was in your name)
That felt weird to type :s-smilie:

Wait, you're a girl ?
I'd mainly be a bit weirded out that he mentioned it but mostly feel indifferent. I don't think it'd be a turn off but if you were planning to mention it to someone, I'd suggest you don't...
Original post by Tabstercat
not even if you're horny and attracted to him? :s-smilie:

Nope, it'd just be weird if he suddenly told me he was off to tame his anaconda :/

Original post by Chicken Bacon
Wait, you're a girl ?

Yup :-)
Indifferent.
If I fancied him then I'd probably turn it into a sexting sesh.
Original post by Precious Illusions
If I fancied him then I'd probably turn it into a sexting sesh.

Why are you so cool :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest