The Student Room Group

Question for the girls (sexual nature)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RiskVsReward
Wait what? No that's gay man. I mean I am just touching it a bit, not like I am doing any stroking man, no need to think i'm gay bro.

Man you got beef? :hmmm: I prefer chicken salami, goes great with black pepper.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Why are you so cool :biggrin:

I eat a lot of cucumbers.

...Not a euphemism.
Original post by IamJacksContempt

why exactly are you seeking to hear my opinion on this :colonhash:

@DiddyDec posted a fabulous list of euphemisms once and it got deleted asap :lol:
I already know what her reaction would be :lol: What if I masturbated and used a guinnea pig to wipe up the mess?
I already know what her reaction would be :lol: What if I masturbated and used a guinnea pig to wipe up the mess?

I thought she would appreciate the thread :rofl:

I dare you do it, use milk instead though. She's so innocent she wouldn't know the difference :wink:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thecatwithnohat
why exactly are you seeking to hear my opinion on this :colonhash:

Why not :daydreaming:
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Why not :daydreaming:

:lol:

I wouldn't want to know about any random guy doing it, especially if we aren't romantically involved and / or what we were talking about had nothing to do with the matter.

I wouldn't be too bothered if we were in a relationship though. After all, I'll eventually want to get freaky with you no? :party2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Precious Illusions
I eat a lot of cucumbers.

...Not a euphemism.

never trust a lady with a cucumber garden.
Reply 29
Huge turn on! I can't contain myself!!! :sexface:

On a serious note, I'd be largely indifferent. I've had some guys show their willies directly to me for whatever reason they had in their mind and I simply ignored it. Can't see why it'd be any different to this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I fancied him then I'd probably turn it into a sexting sesh.

good girl haha
Original post by nverjvlev
I'd mainly be a bit weirded out that he mentioned it but mostly feel indifferent. I don't think it'd be a turn off but if you were planning to mention it to someone, I'd suggest you don't...

Good advice.

I think if you want to draw a girl in to sexy chat it can go one of two ways:

- the type of conversation she will never dare admit to anyone else that she's had
- an anecdote she will tell her friends and they will fall about laughing

If you want it to be the first type you have to be a bit more subtle and sophisticated.

If you do something cringey then you'll become the funny anecdote and once she has had a laugh about you with her friends then you become seen as a bit of a joke and from then on it's going to be difficult to get with her as she will always lose credibility with her friends if she gets with the joke guy they have been laughing about.

If you just mention out of the blue that you're going to jack off then it's more than likely going to be in the cringey category, especially if she seems indifferent in her reply and you try and push it by sending explicit pictures or (as guys generally do) follow up by asking her if she plays with herself and so on.
Something that I've always wondered but never asked, and I just read a thread on here that got me thinking about it again and I thought, sod it, I'll ask these nutters and, beauty of the internet, no real awkwardness surrounding such a strange question :biggrin:

If a guy that you think is hot or fancy a bit tells you he's about to have/has just had a tug/masturbate/stroke of the salami/I could come up with euphemisms all day so call it what you like... what's your reaction? Disgusted? A bit turned on? Indifferent?

I should note, it doesn't have to be that the guy is masturbating over you, it could just be in general. I realise the responses will differ from girl to girl (or guys, if you swing that way, do throw in your 2p) but I'm a little intrigued all the same.

P.S. Will rep for useful responses, 9 gem bribery fo' dat ass :u:

Mate, I've told you this before. You can't just go around with your junk hanging out :console:
Original post by Ahmed766
I hope you're not stroking your salami :hmmm:

but dat burga iz most tempting
Reply 34
Tsr girls are so prudish that I sometimes wonder whether they're actually real people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ngl prob a bit turned on :biggrin:
If I fancied him then I'd probably turn it into a sexting sesh.

Depending on circumstances, either indifferent or this.
I'd probably be like, "lol, thanks for telling me" unless there was a thing going on between us in the first place.
Something that I've always wondered but never asked, and I just read a thread on here that got me thinking about it again and I thought, sod it, I'll ask these nutters and, beauty of the internet, no real awkwardness surrounding such a strange question :biggrin:

If a guy that you think is hot or fancy a bit tells you he's about to have/has just had a tug/masturbate/stroke of the salami/I could come up with euphemisms all day so call it what you like... what's your reaction? Disgusted? A bit turned on? Indifferent?

I should note, it doesn't have to be that the guy is masturbating over you, it could just be in general. I realise the responses will differ from girl to girl (or guys, if you swing that way, do throw in your 2p) but I'm a little intrigued all the same.

If it's just a tIny crush: k den have fun
If I really fancy him: need any help m8

hmm.. I'll just be thinking 'What a wierdo'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending