The Student Room Group

Physics sucks

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Vikingninja
Sounds like a small one, my school which has AQA for physics doesn't do this.

Depends where you live.
Mine doesnt do AQA
Original post by A.S.J
Man. Lucky!!! Variant 3 is soo easy!!!!
I hope so too. How was paper 1? For us it was good and paper 3 was hard

Haha. I guess my zone/country is just lucky. Paper 1 had quite a few repeats of previous past years so that was good. Paper 3 however, the second question was good but the first one was the hardest question I had ever attempted. I thought I messed up but according to my friends they found it hard too.
Reply 22
Original post by Swarkles_Caskett
Haha. I guess my zone/country is just lucky. Paper 1 had quite a few repeats of previous past years so that was good. Paper 3 however, the second question was good but the first one was the hardest question I had ever attempted. I thought I messed up but according to my friends they found it hard too.

It sure is!!
yes. Paper 1 did have quite many repeats for us. And in general I found it a bit easier than rest.
Paper 3 question 1 was okay. But question 2 was hard! Lets hope for best results! Im already worried!
By the way, when will you give A2 papers?
Original post by A.S.J
It sure is!!
yes. Paper 1 did have quite many repeats for us. And in general I found it a bit easier than rest.
Paper 3 question 1 was okay. But question 2 was hard! Lets hope for best results! Im already worried!
By the way, when will you give A2 papers?

I'm doing my A2 papers now as well. Are you doing yours in May/June next year?
Reply 24
I'm doing my A2 papers now as well. Are you doing yours in May/June next year?

Yes. I am doing them in May/June because I did the Physics and Biology AS papers as repeat units.
Hope to get a bettter grade this time.

All the best to you.
Original post by A.S.J
Yes. I am doing them in May/June because I did the Physics and Biology AS papers as repeat units.

All the best to you.

Thanks. You too. :smile:
Original post by A.S.J

All the best to you.

Results are out tomorrow. You ready?
Reply 27
Results are out tomorrow. You ready?

I don't know why I was not notified for this, but I was freaked out and had to go to school to check it. how was yours?
Reply 28
Reply 29
Original post by iqra2159

I don't think I catch you:biggrin:
Original post by A.S.J
I don't know why I was not notified for this, but I was freaked out and had to go to school to check it. how was yours?

I got what I expected. Yours?
Original post by Vikingninja
Yeah I will say this. Loved nearly all of A2 so far but in AS didn't like waves and the photoelectric effect. Also my first AS physics test was awful in one of the questions, had to find the resistance of a potato.

Duhhhh that's easy.. Answer is OVER 9000!!
Reply 32
I got what I expected. Yours?

According to how horrible paper 2 was, my expectations went low so at a point, yes better than expected.
Reply 33
If you were in my shoes that day, I'm sure you'd have said the same thing!:biggrin::h:

Quick Reply

Latest