The Student Room Group

Being gay in a catholic school

Suck ya mum rude boi
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
shut up you mug
Original post by Fabianhorrox1
Hi, this is really hard for me and i feel i am trapped and have no one to talk to. There's this guy in my class and I think he is sexy and hot, but when i made my feelings know to him a teacher told my parents. My dad now beats me and spanks my ass because I am gay. Is there legal action I can take against the school for invasion of my privacy. Love ya x

Just **** your teacher and dad in one hot orgy of the flesh? Then film it and send it to the pope
if your dad is abusing you then you need to call childline or contact the police. I'm not sure what you can do about the school abusing your privacy but if you are angry about it then mention it to the police when you are reporting your dad.
is your mum okay with it though? since you haven't mentioned her, If she is totally fine with you being gay then get her to talk to your dad maybe??
Original post by katieMCR
if your dad is abusing you then you need to call childline or contact the police. I'm not sure what you can do about the school abusing your privacy but if you are angry about it then mention it to the police when you are reporting your dad.
is your mum okay with it though? since you haven't mentioned her, If she is totally fine with you being gay then get her to talk to your dad maybe??

Are you kidding?? I love it now and my mum came up with it it keeps the family together

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending