The Student Room Group

Arabs of TSR,do you guys watch musalsal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Reported :tongue:

Original post by Ahmed766
كنت بتفرج على المسلسلات التركية، زي إزيل و سنوات ااضياع و نور
but I don't watch anything now :smokin:

teach me arab
I still fancy him so much til this very day. Be my hubby mohannad <3

heeee just looks white

Original post by Hasan_Ahmed
LOL that's such bull****, there's no ethnic connection between Egyptians or any caucasian ethnic group apart from when Alexander the Great invaded and the Ptolemy Pharoahs ruled, or when the Achaemenid Persians invaded, and they hardly left any genetic legacy.... PFFFT. Perceived race is so retarded... Omg.

hmmm I like how this implies Egyptians aren't white though many will try to claim, but also there are many like green-eyed ones and it has to be Euro ethnicity, dawg.
Reply 42
Original post by King Mal
heeee just looks white

hmmm I like how this implies Egyptians aren't white though many will try to claim, but also there are many like green-eyed ones and it has to be Euro ethnicity, dawg.

Egyptians dont have a specific ethnicity , it all really depends on where you live and your family history , but compared to other northern africans , they have the highest rate of european genes

and while tunisians/algerians/other north africans might have lighter features , thats because of their berber genes , not european genes.
(edited 8 years ago)
heeee just looks white

That's because of race mixing from the greeks, persians and ottomans... The ethnic core of egyptians (Like attics said, a lot of egyptians have a lot of other things in them now) are not a european race. They're a hamitic race like the berbers/amazigh. Hamitic peoples are considered Afro-asiatic. :/

'White' isn't even an ethnic group anyway, it's a perceived race and not an actual/genetic one.
teach me arab

pay me in goats per hour and I will :smile:
Reply 45
heeee just looks white

Mohannad isn't white. He's the hottest Arab I know
Reply 46
teach me arab

£20 per hr and we can get started

LOL
£20 per hr and we can get started

Hey! No stealing my customers :frown:
Reply 49
Hey! No stealing my customers :frown:

What's he going to do with goats? :mmm:
That's because of race mixing from the greeks, persians and ottomans... The ethnic core of egyptians (Like attics said, a lot of egyptians have a lot of other things in them now) are not a european race. They're a hamitic race like the berbers/amazigh. Hamitic peoples are considered Afro-asiatic. :/

'White' isn't even an ethnic group anyway, it's a perceived race and not an actual/genetic one.

Mate that's what I'm saying. Exactly what I'm saying. And ok cool! You acknowledged that they have those features because of mix, and not because those are natural Egyptian features :yy: because I promise you I've had Arabs and North Afs claim they're white because they're fair with light eyes or light hair, even the Bible tries to do it :hmmm:

I know exactly what Arabs truly are I just am glad someone as young as you is adamant enough to stop the foolishness.
Mohannad isn't white. He's the hottest Arab I know

He's Arabic but he has Eurocentric features. He's nowhere as good looking as tanned, dark haired Arabs...he just looks like a regular white kid. Perhaps that he is technically Arab but looks white (come on, you know he looks white, hannah) is what makes him "exotic."

kmt they all perished with grandma...can I pay you in samosa instead rude boy?
lol I remember when Turkish Dramas were a big hit
Original post by Attics

and while tunisians/algerians/other north africans might have lighter features , thats because of their berber genes , not european genes.

Prove it because I do not agree with that!
Prove it because I do not agree with that!

...You realise that outside of Abas (Hejaz + Yemen + Oman) the percentage of actual 'arab' blood is really, really low? Cultural/language arabness and ethnic arabness are totally different...
...You realise that outside of Abas (Hejaz + Yemen + Oman) the percentage of actual 'arab' blood is really, really low? Cultural/language arabness and ethnic arabness are totally different...

Did you see what I responded to...? I don't agree that fair skinned North Africans are naturally like that. That completely contradicts what you and I just said.

Hasan you just told me that the fairer ones are due to Euro mixing. And I agree, it's only common sense.
Attics is saying that "Tunisians are light skinned, but not because of European mix." He literally just said that. I do not agree with that. Berbers are an ancient African tribe, I don't care about north, east, south, west. They're naturally a darker people. If not inform me but your response was kinda irrelevant, not gonna lie.
Did you see what I responded to...? I don't agree that fair skinned North Africans are naturally like that. That completely contradicts what you and I just said.

Hasan you just told me that the fairer ones are due to Euro mixing. And I agree, it's only common sense.
Attics is saying that "Tunisians are light skinned, but not because of European mix." He literally just said that. I do not agree with that. Berbers are an ancient African tribe, I don't care about north, east, south, west. They're naturally a darker people. If not inform me but your response was kinda irrelevant, not gonna lie.

Berbers have got lighter features than ethnic arabs, but not as much as europeans, lol
Berbers have got lighter features than ethnic arabs, but not as much as europeans, lol

lmao :nah: it is only common sense that light features means Eurocentric heritage, somewhere down the line. When you consider ancient nomads and migration from pure black tribes to Arab and Berber tribes to European clans and then more modern immigration and integration, you'll get the diversity within one group. So my point is that a light skinned anyone has European blood somewhere in them, no matter what ethnic group they are from. We can look at Indians, black people, East Africans and see the diversity in them, but when we see some light skinned people, is anyone going to try to claim that blacks and Indians and Somalians are now white, or always were that way? No of course not! So why do it with Arabs or Berbers in the African continent?! If someone in their group has light features it is obviously because in their specific family there are white genes. Not because fair features are a natural quality of their ethnicity. Duh. **And that is what Attics is saying.
(edited 8 years ago)
What's he going to do with goats? :mmm:

Keep them for good luck and display them as a symbol of power

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending