The Student Room Group

Does he enjoy turning me on for nothing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He is not cheating...we haven't even kissed. And yeah Im a nice person and I care about him enough to stop him doing anything that too far and actual cheating...its all harmless stuff that we have done but I am just wondering if its just him doing it for nothing or banter or if he likes me.

Sending naked pictures behind his girlfriend's back his hardly appropriate, wouldn't call that harmless. One of my ex's sent a naked picture to another guy and yeah I was absolutely furious.
Original post by Juichiro
You are contradicting yourself. You said initially that you are comfortable. Then in the bottom line you say that you are not comfortable.

well perhaps uncomfortable wasn't the right word but I didn't want to use the one that sprung to mind...um...perhaps slightly flushed is more appropriate :wink:
Original post by Rock Fan
Sending naked pictures behind his girlfriend's back his hardly appropriate, wouldn't call that harmless. One of my ex's sent a naked picture to another guy and yeah I was absolutely furious.

yeah but its like a thing where we send it to each other before we send it to someone of importance or for feedback.
yeah but its like a thing where we send it to each other before we send it to someone of importance or for feedback.

Doesn't make it any better, personally he wants to have his cake and eat it. He does want to sleep with you but wants to go back to his girlfriend after.
GUYS!!!!

Is there any chance he actually likes me and not just lusty??

He likes you for sex not in the way you would actually want him too. This guy is highly toxic. In chemistry we give things such as that a symbol like this

It seems as though you want to be treated in such a manner in which case I have no sympathy for you as you have no self respect
Original post by starstuff
Funny, I used to be in a situation a bit like this a while ago.. Basically he doesn't like you enough to leave his gf so stop all this and don't let him mess with you

Yeah I see what you mean...idk.. i thought asking this on here would help but because I can't convey everything over the internet all im getting is haters where hes actually a nice guy and weve always had a bit of chemistry but only like now we have become closer.
OP is trolling
Doesn't make it any better, personally he wants to have his cake and eat it. He does want to sleep with you but wants to go back to his girlfriend after.

I wish it wasnt like that..why cant we either be friends or together... why does he have to be like this ffs?

But imagine if u were going out with a girl then this other one that has always been out of your reach becomes available and you start talking you like her but you are too nice to break it off with your gf so you're friends with her but can't help be a bit too friendly sometimes....plausible?
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
OP is trolling

ffs im not why do you think that???
Original post by starstuff
I get what you mean but you'll have to tell him he can't be like this with you if he's going to stay with his gf

Yeah i should...i'll try to steer clear of stuff like that then. :wink:
I wish it wasnt like that..why cant we either be friends or together... why does he have to be like this ffs?

But imagine if u were going out with a girl then this other one that has always been out of your reach becomes available and you start talking you like her but you are too nice to break it off with your gf so you're friends with her but can't help be a bit too friendly sometimes....plausible?

Only likes you for sex I think you will find there, he's a rat. To be honest I am with the girl of my dreams so I couldn't tell you on that situation, but you realise there is nothing you can do, he's off limits even if he is trying it on and you need to realise that.
I feel sorry for his girlfriend, he's being very disrespectful.
Reply 72
Right so this guy has a gf but we have become very close friends and we are very honest and open with each other and have seen each other naked and are just very comfortable.
The thing is he keeps being very distracting to me like I'm somewhere and he knows I'm out with someone else and he just happens to be in a dirty mood... Like I was at a friends and we start talking kinks and he sends me 'pictures' of himself (I don't mind the pics cos that's nothing new but why when I'm busy) or I'm in a shop and he is saying how he bets he cld get me wet and how he might squeeze in a w4nk before he has to do something and I'm left with that thought ... This is just recently. In person he's the same, like we have cuddled but he takes it a bit far like he puts his hands where he shouldn't with a friend and it's u fair to make me feel that way cos he has a gf so I'm the one that has to control herself.

But why does he do it if we have said we are strictly friends? Does he enjoy making me feel uncomfortable?

Hey girl, so he clearly knows what he's doing and i think he wants to get a reaction out of you. Just ask him why he's doing it considering he already has a girlfriend. Just leave him to be honest..
Only likes you for sex I think you will find there, he's a rat. To be honest I am with the girl of my dreams so I couldn't tell you on that situation, but you realise there is nothing you can do, he's off limits even if he is trying it on and you need to realise that.

Yeah you're probably right...thanks for ur blunt yet helpful words of advice ;p oh yeah I know...whatever you might think of me rn I am actually one of the most responsible and rational people but this situation has just thrown me a bit and I don't get what or why he's doing this when we both know that we are supposed to be just friends and he has a lovely gf...and I would never let him do anything cos I would feel sick about it.

Awww I'm so happy for you.. im such a hopeless romantic but there's never been a guy that has swept me off my feet but I'm hoping that if I become a bit more confident and let people in more then guys will see that I'm not all work but also fun to be around. Oh well I'll just see how it pans out i the next few months.
Yeah you're probably right...thanks for ur blunt yet helpful words of advice ;p oh yeah I know...whatever you might think of me rn I am actually one of the most responsible and rational people but this situation has just thrown me a bit and I don't get what or why he's doing this when we both know that we are supposed to be just friends and he has a lovely gf...and I would never let him do anything cos I would feel sick about it.

Awww I'm so happy for you.. im such a hopeless romantic but there's never been a guy that has swept me off my feet but I'm hoping that if I become a bit more confident and let people in more then guys will see that I'm not all work but also fun to be around. Oh well I'll just see how it pans out i the next few months.

Sometimes you have to be blunt to see the truth, plenty of single guys out there you can have fun with.
hope the girlfriend fins out about this tbh and dumps him
i think you need to think about his gf in this situation first, does she know about the friendship you have and that you see eachother naked a lot? because if she doesn't would she be okay with it? then you need to think about of he has a gf is he not happy with her and thats why he does this with you? and then straight up ask him be like why do you always turn me on when you know I'm doing something?
Original post by SophieSmall
Both OP and the guy are immoral scum bags who deserve everything they get.

I love your to the point no nonsense analyses :rofl:

FOR FEEDBACK AHAHAHAHAHA are you taking the piss mate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending