The Student Room Group

Presidential candidate Ben Carson WOULD NOT abort baby Hitler

discuss

Scroll to see replies

If Hitler hadn't happened, then someone else would probably have happened who might have done even more damage.

Villainy is necessary in some cases, although he did terrible things, he reminded the world why we need democracy and why we shouldn't allow fascism to take over the world.

And the journalist is a mug.
Reply 2
Whilst the president of the United States must be prepared for a range of challenges and tasks, becoming a time travelling abortionist is not among them. I'm not sure how this has any relevance to anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 雷尼克
Villainy is necessary in some cases, although he did terrible things, he reminded the world why we need democracy and why we shouldn't allow fascism to take over the world.

:indiff:
Original post by SmashConcept
:indiff:

Come on if you're going to make a thread discussing whether or not we should kill baby Hitler do not expect a standard of morales in the replies... I could go on for ages saying why people like Hitler give the world a reality slap.
Original post by 雷尼克
Come on if you're going to make a thread discussing whether or not we should kill baby Hitler do not expect a standard of morales in the replies... I could go on for ages saying why people like Hitler give the world a reality slap.

Are there any people you don't think were good because they gave the world a reality check?
Reply 6
Well you couldn't abort baby Hitler; that is an obvious paradox. Abort baby Hitler and you will never exist to do it in the first place; even if you did you would have no motivation to go back in time.
So it's a stupid question really..
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
So it's a stupid question really..

You're probably just jealous that you didn't think of it.
Are there any people you don't think were good because they gave the world a reality check?

We have reached the natural equilibrium that we are in today because of mistakes that people make.

Every single thing that you know to be true is in its exact form because another form did not work for someone else.

Human society is based on learning from mistakes, although I do not agree with these peoples' actions, they do have the benefit of giving us what we need to realise.

In Germany before Hitler came to power there was a rival communist party. Imagine a world where Hitler didn't exist and the communist party won the election. Russia and Germany would have combined as a superpower, intimidating small countries in Europe before waging war against Britain, France and the USA given that they would then have the confidence to do so. Hitler and Stalin were pretty bitter enemies, although Hitler killed many people, he stopped a communist Europe from emerging. So you can sit there pretending that Hitler was pure evil, but as an indirect consequence of his actions, your free speech and liberty and social equilibrium of 21st century England may derive from events which Hitler set into motion. The two good things he did were 1) stopped communists and 2) showed us never again to democratically elect a fascist tyrant.
Reply 9
You're probably just jealous that you didn't think of it.

Indeed; it tears me up inside... spending all my time trying to come up with the ultimate question to catch out Ben Carson, and now it's already been found..

In seriousness I don't like Ben Carson but I don't think this will be of great significance.
Indeed; it tears me up inside... spending all my time trying to come up with the ultimate question to catch out Ben Carson, and now it's already been found..

In seriousness I don't like Ben Carson but I don't think this will be of great significance.

I think being seen as pro-Hitler will be very significant.
Reply 11
Carson is desperately trying to prove he is not a Muslim and is an American.
Reply 12
I think being seen as pro-Hitler will be very significant.

I would have thought that most people who would back someone like Carson would be very firmly against abortion also. I'd agree he's not going to be winning over too many in the centre ground with stuff like that lol.
I would have thought that most people who would back someone like Carson would be very firmly against abortion also.

True but they're also against Hitler so it could go either way.
A great Q - what would you rather do? Kill Hitler or abort a baby, Republicans in a trap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by That Bearded Man
A great Q - what would you rather do? Kill Hitler or abort a baby, Republicans in a trap

Posted from TSR Mobile

True but the guy who asked it is a BIG Trump supporter and actually he started the movement "Internet Commenters for Trump"

discuss

[video="youtube;Qtb4uow940c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtb4uow940c[/video]
Original post by Aj12
Whilst the president of the United States must be prepared for a range of challenges and tasks, becoming a time travelling abortionist is not among them. I'm not sure how this has any relevance to anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bravo sir, bravo
I think this pretty much sums up the standard of the debate within the republican party.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending