The Student Room Group

My avatar has been stolen, what should I do?

A fellow user of TSR has decided that since my avatar makes them 'strangely happy', they will use it as their avatar. This, understandably, is causing me some significant distress. I have threatened to send nudes to this user if they do not change their avatar however I am not entirely comfortable with this idea, but rest assured, nude pictures of me will cross cyberspace should the user not yield.

What would you do in this situation?
when lyfe gives u lemons u give it nudes
Reply 2
Original post by Kittyboy
when lyfe gives u lemons u give it nudes

As a last resort obviously, but I'd like to try some more civilized attempts at changing the users mind first...
Where'd that old avatar of ur face go? =(
Reply 4
Are you saying that you don't think sending this user nudes is the right way for me to proceed in reclaiming my avatar?

If so, what would be more effective?
Change avater /thread
Stalk and kill them, and on their corpse stuff a lemon inside their mouth as a final reminder
Reply 7
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Change avater /thread

I can't change my avatar, without it I'm just plain old John... not juicy at all :frown:
Original post by John55
I can't change my avatar, without it I'm just plain old John... not juicy at all :frown:

Just change it to another lemon :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Just change it to another lemon :smile:

I guess your right... I'll just have to let this one go, I guess I could become Melon... I hear they can be pretty juicy :s-smilie::frown::cry2::cry:
Report them for bein a lemonfish.

Quick Reply