The Student Room Group

Who's the most attractive person?

Scroll to see replies

John I will defeat you bhai
Original post by thecatwithnohat
That's more like it!

omg where did you find that, that was me in my show last week!

I'm not telling you how I found it, just know I will find you if it's the last thing I do.

*cue shirtless Bollywood dance number*
Original post by King Mal
I'm not telling you how I found it, just know I will find you if it's the last thing I do.

*cue shirtless Bollywood dance number*

:lol: very VERY few people on here know what I look like

once again m8, good luck :ahee:

Original post by daisychain_
Omg Kenan :love:

what about kel?
Original post by thecatwithnohat
:lol: very VERY few people on here know what I look like

once again m8, good luck :ahee:

you're such a teas

e
this cupcake
[
Reply 87
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

Just not even remotely close. Her jawline is really ugly on a woman. Her lips are utterly hideous. That mole. Her nose is too thin for her wide jawline. Her eyes are nothing special either - too small and dull... Her eyebrows and hair are hardly exceptional either... I really don't see the circle-jerk obsession with her. There is nothing about her face that is "wow, attractive" and quite a few things that are outright unattractive. I just do not get it.

I would go as far to say that Angelina Jolie is average looking.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by daisychain_
Omg Kenan :love:

Like I don't get it... I just want to be Ezel. I've got the sunglasses for it but what am I missing? :mad:

the jaw was phat
Original post by TorpidPhil
Just not even remotely close. Her jawline is really ugly on a woman. Her lips are utterly hideous. That mole. Her nose is too thin for her wide jawline. Her eyes are nothing special either - too small and dull...

Well atm me and 13 other people on this thread disagree with you :tongue:
Just not even remotely close. Her jawline is really ugly on a woman. Her lips are utterly hideous. That mole. Her nose is too thin for her wide jawline. Her eyes are nothing special either - too small and dull... Her eyebrows and hair are hardly exceptional either... I really don't see the circle-jerk obsession with her. There is nothing about her face that is "wow, attractive" and quite a few things that are outright unattractive. I just do not get it.

I think when people judge celebrities they almost don't do it in the same way that they would judge a regular person. If you saw someone like her in the supermarket she would stand out, plain and simple.
Original post by Tom Jickleson
the jaw was phat

How??? It looks so manly and bony and ewww.
Well atm me and 13 other people on this thread disagree with you :tongue:

Well you're all wrong :u:

*sass-mode on*
Original post by Ahmed766
Like I don't get it... I just want to be Ezel. I've got the sunglasses for it but what am I missing? :mad:

who the **** even is he
you're such a teas

e

yano I just added Ahmed on Facebook :gah:

You need to chill m8
who the **** even is he

Ezel.jpg
the don, the boss. Some call him the godfather but his name is Ezel.

Quick Reply

Latest