The Student Room Group

Who's the most attractive person?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TorpidPhil
How??? It looks so manly and bony and ewww.

nah I agree her jawline isn't great. But when people judge celebrities like Angelina Jolie, they hold them to a much higher standard than they would a regular person. I agree that she is average, but only in comparison to other good looking celebrities.
How??? It looks so manly and bony and ewww.

that's because she works out a lot and is also suffering from an illness so it could be making her gaunt.
her younger face is perfection and that means she's a natural beauty. look at her younger photos man like this

If you saw her in your class come on you'd go to school just to see her

Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad

This is how I know that God is real.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
yano I just added Ahmed on Facebook :gah:

I told him to :hand:
Original post by King Mal

7 and 5

I added him, not the other way round pea-brain :hand:
Original post by Proxenus
7 and 5

gong li is a 5?!

m8...did you see Curse of the Golden Flower. She is a 10.
I added him, not the other way round pea-brain :hand:

I told him to request you you ...erm :unsure:...mudblood ok? :cry:
Original post by Tom Jickleson
I think when people judge celebrities they almost don't do it in the same way that they would judge a regular person. If you saw someone like her in the supermarket she would stand out, plain and simple.

100% this...we seem to have this idea that celebs have their own standard of beauty forgetting they're, as odd as it sounds, human....she is simply nowhere near average..
Original post by Ahmed766
Ezel.jpg
the don, the boss. Some call him the godfather but his name is Ezel.

what's his name so I can compare myself to him
Original post by Biryani007
100% this...we seem to have this idea that celebs have their own standard of beauty forgetting they're, as odd as it sounds, human....she is simply nowhere near average..

oh be quiet and blink otay?

lol I agree btw

You seem to also be forgetting that everytime you see her she's fully dolled up in make-up and very fancy clothing. Make-up done by professional stylists. **** if I had the recording studio and producers that Taylor Swift is I'd be a better singer than her! Doesn't make me a good singer!

No.
I told him to request you you ...erm :unsure:...mudblood ok? :cry:

eh.. why did you ask him to request me in the first place? :rofl:
Original post by Retired_Messiah
You need to chill m8

Sorry bruv. Just got back from a session of being punched in the face, feeling a bit heated, need to vent.
You seem to also be forgetting that everytime you see her she's fully dolled up in make-up and very fancy clothing. Make-up done by professional stylists. **** if I had the recording studio and producers that Taylor Swift is I'd be a better singer than her! Doesn't make me a good singer!

Exactly this.
eh.. why did you ask him to request me in the first place? :rofl:

stop making me cry ok
No.

Exactly this.

wait what??!?!

@Biryani007 what is jickleson on?
Sorry bruv. Just got back from a session of being punched in the face, feeling a bit heated, need to vent.

Aight then m8

Spoiler

what's his name so I can compare myself to him

Kenan İmirzalıoğlu.... His character in the show is me.

Quick Reply

Latest