The Student Room Group

Can my school kick me out?

I have an A*AA offer but I haven't done any homework and I'm behind at work. I'm too busy pplaying fifa or other things but can't be bothered with school. I plan to start from January but can my school actually kick me out if I've gotten an offer?
Reply 1
why not start now
No, but you'll be kicking yourself when you don't hit that A*AA offer.
Your offer doesn't help them so yes they can kick you out so decide if university or fifa is more important to you
Reply 4
Original post by Dabo_26
why not start now

I don't like school atm, teachers unnecessarily stress you and it's so long.
Reply 5
Original post by Kyou
No, but you'll be kicking yourself when you don't hit that A*AA offer.

Lol my teacher said he'd predict me an E if he had to again
Reply 6
Original post by Semaphore
I don't like school atm, teachers unnecessarily stress you and it's so long.

What more important FIFA or your A Levels, choose wisely as the rest of life could be decided by this (no joke)
Reply 7
I have an A*AA offer but I haven't done any homework and I'm behind at work. I'm too busy pplaying fifa or other things but can't be bothered with school. I plan to start from January but can my school actually kick me out if I've gotten an offer?

If you're not showing you care about school, school will not care about you and so they'll treat you as a mere statistic (which technically everyone is, but they wouldn't treat you as such if you bother to turn up). The expulsion of a single person will not really affect the school's results figures either.
Reply 8
Original post by Dabo_26
What more important FIFA or your A Levels, choose wisely as the rest of life could be decided by this (no joke)

FIFA is more important now but a levels is from January , this is a fact.

Not against the rules, all they can do is teach you. Its you that needs to get your ass into gear. Time management, determination, study will pay off massively compared to taking Portsmouth from League 2 to UEFA Cup Champions on FIFA. Honestly, I know first hand, I played FIFA, CoD, GTA etc all throughout college and generally gave up and didn't give a flying f*ck. Was predicted AAA to do Business at Exeter. Guess what? I got ADD and ended up taking a gap year, worked as a Supervisor at McDonald's. Now here I am at Bournemouth (mid-table) doing Business Studies and not enjoying it one bit... planning to drop out soon and train to be a Chef. On the brightside, I did bring York to the Prem from League 2.

Just dont mess it up.

Don't do that!
Lol you're trolling aren't you? :colonhash:
Reply 12

Start at January will go to February then march..last minute revision wont get you anywhere,

here is a quote that I live by and you should too,

"Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today." B.Franklin

FIFA is more important than A levels?? Mate, you probably created this thread due to boredom, or you are really stupid.

Quick Reply

Latest