The Student Room Group

Who's the most attractive person?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by King Mal
wait what??!?!

@Biryani007 what is jickleson on?

Do you have a personal grudge against me, just because I owned you in a previous thread? No need to cry about it man. :smug:
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Do you have a personal grudge against me, just because I owned you in a previous thread? No need to cry about it man. :smug:

why are you making **** up? When did we ever speak? :hmmm:
point is you totally flipped your logic and went from disagreeing with torpid to saying he was 100%...
Reply 122
oh be quiet and blink otay?

lol I agree btw

I can blink and talk, omg just realised :ahee:

Original post by TorpidPhil
You seem to also be forgetting that everytime you see her she's fully dolled up in make-up and very fancy clothing. Make-up done by professional stylists. **** if I had the recording studio and producers that Taylor Swift is I'd be a better singer than her! Doesn't make me a good singer!

That's every single celebrity...therefore they're all average?

wait what??!?!

@Biryani007 what is jickleson on?

Who knows :lol:
Original post by Ahmed766
Kenan İmirzalıoğlu.... His character in the show is me.

*eye twitches* wtf even is that
@Ahmed766 you have officially lost your mind. How about you just google John Abraham
Also, damn..

Original post by Biryani007
I can blink and talk, omg just realised :ahee:

That's every single celebrity...therefore they're all average?

Who knows :lol:

No, I'm just saying, that you can't say that I'm judging them too harshly because they're celebrities and I hold celebrities to a higher accord than I do normal people. Yes, there are loads of people in Asda that are uglier, but I see many people walking around the streets with no make-up on who look better too. You have to slightly devalue the attractiveness of celebrities to compare them to average people, not bump them up like you seemed to be suggesting I do for some reason.
that's because she works out a lot and is also suffering from an illness so it could be making her gaunt.
her younger face is perfection and that means she's a natural beauty. look at her younger photos man like this

If you saw her in your class come on you'd go to school just to see her

Yeah, you're right, she looks WAY better in these pictures than she does in all of her more modern ones. I still don't think she's outstanding looking though, certainly nowhere near the most attractive woman ever. And I can't say I'm a fan of the trout pout either, but hey, I think that's a little bit less objective :P
(edited 8 years ago)

This guy
Original post by TorpidPhil
Yeah, you're right, she looks WAY better in these pictures than she does in all of her more modern ones. I still don't think she's outstanding looking though, certainly nowhere near the most attractive woman ever. And I can't say I'm a fan of the pout trout either, but hey, I think that's a little bit less objective :P

Spoiler

Original post by Hectors

This guy

his nose is shaped like a dicktip
why are you making **** up? When did we ever speak? :hmmm:
point is you totally flipped your logic and went from disagreeing with torpid to saying he was 100%...

I guess you are right man. I'm sorry.
@Ahmed766 you have officially lost your mind. How about you just google John Abraham

Kenan İmirzalıoğlu is just a boss dude. I looked at John and I can say without a question Kenan İmirzalıoğlu > John Abraham
Original post by Tom Jickleson
I guess you are right man. I'm sorry.

*eye twitches*
Kenan İmirzalıoğlu is just a boss dude. I looked at John and I can say without a question Kenan İmirzalıoğlu > John Abraham

are you out of your mind. you can't just look at John you have to study him. mate seriously we cannot be friends until you agree with me :hmmm: lol
*eye twitches*

i'll twitch you in a minute
his nose is shaped like a dicktip

Bruh i'm not even gay but if he smiled at me I'd blush
are you out of your mind. you can't just look at John you have to study him. mate seriously we cannot be friends until you agree with me :hmmm: lol

study him? Bruh I'm str8 :colondollar:
study him? Bruh I'm str8 :colondollar:

i said study him not dream of him you ****in wrongun :damnmate:

Quick Reply

Latest