The Student Room Group

Who else is ****ting themselves for A2?!

Scroll to see replies

I got BBBC at AS. I'm keeping on the BBB to A2 and two of those Bs are almost As (1 ums and 5 ums). I know which uni I want to go to and I've joint their summer school so I should get a lowered offer of BBB meaning I could get CCB at A2 and still get into my first choice uni. I'm chilled right now.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by z33
haha yeah it's obviously a very very good uni - but tbh when I went there it didn't... LOOK special you know? Like i didn't like the look and feel of it. But the whole time i was like omg... i am in THE Imperial College London! Like wow i feel like i shouldn't be here (too stupid lol). Have fun haha :tongue:

It may not look special. But those grey concrete walls and glass is special to someone. I'd probably be like that too tbh. Thanks I know I will.:biggrin:
Original post by ivy.98
Aiming for A*AAB but man thats not gonna happen :cookie:
Might just give up and become a drug dealer or a stripper :getmecoat:

:gah:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by Pilate VII
I'm ****ting myself for A2...

...And I'm only a half-term into 1st Year.

Oh trust me you should be :tongue:

nah i'm kidding try to stay on top of everything and that way you don't have to do both years in 1 next year :biggrin:

Original post by Louisb19
The stress is real for me. A*A*A*A & 1S in STEP. I'm studying in all my free time however I get really anxious during exams, it would suck to freeze up and have all my preparation go down the ****ter.

holy ****! nah man you have DETERMINATION! I wish i had your willpower! You could get a note from a doctor if you have troubles with exams to say that the school should basically put you in a room by yourself to sit the exam. that way you'd be more calm and it won't be as scary? don't worry okay I know you have GOT this :3
Reply 84
Original post by MrKmas508
I got BBBC at AS. I'm keeping on the BBB to A2 and two of those Bs are almost As (1 ums and 5 ums). I know which uni I want to go to and I've joint their summer school so I should get a lowered offer of BBB meaning I could get CCB at A2 and still get into my first choice uni. I'm chilled right now.

lucky ****!!! I have to get minimum AAB to get into my desired uni. Good on you though! I'm sure you'll get that with like not that much hardwork but you should still aim for As just in case :biggrin:
Reply 85
Subscribing to this thread! Oh wow the fear is real. So stressed out. I'm doing edexcel IAL btw and we just had semester exams.... the teachers thought it would be fun to set the hardest papers in the history of humanity :mad::angry: Apparently it's to 'motivate' us to study harder. Only thing it's doing is the opposite. It just feels like no matter how much effort we put in, we all ended in the dumps.
Reply 86
Original post by Pilate VII
:gah:

Spoiler

Omg sorry for the reaally late reply :colondollar:
Damn thats some quality motivation there dude :biggrin: I'll for sure keep that in mind haha
Original post by ivy.98
Omg sorry for the reaally late reply :colondollar:
Damn thats some quality motivation there dude :biggrin: I'll for sure keep that in mind haha

Aha no worries! :biggrin: Haha yeah, pretty much given you the formula to success...try not to wear it out :wink:
Reply 88
Original post by AvWOW
Subscribing to this thread! Oh wow the fear is real. So stressed out. I'm doing edexcel IAL btw and we just had semester exams.... the teachers thought it would be fun to set the hardest papers in the history of humanity :mad::angry: Apparently it's to 'motivate' us to study harder. Only thing it's doing is the opposite. It just feels like no matter how much effort we put in, we all ended in the dumps.

Awh :frown: It sucks but tbh the only thing that motivates me is being able to turn around to those teachers and people that put me down and predicted me ****ty grades and say to them "bitch look who got dem A*s and is going to a better uni now!"
I'm scared my offers will be stupidly high :/ And I'm scared of messing up exams like I did at AS ughhh
Original post by z33
Need to get AAA this year (lol) never gonna happen

anyone else stressed af?

Meeeee
It's like my whole family is watching me closely. They just want A*A*A*
Their expectations are so high :s-smilie: 3aadi, I'll just disappear on the results day and then reappear after probably a week. With me it's like I wake up every morning thinking of enjoying and going to the gym. Thennnnn I catch sight of my chemistry books and just go back to sleep :biggrin:
Reply 91
Original post by Hamoody96
Meeeee
It's like my whole family is watching me closely. They just want A*A*A*
Their expectations are so high :s-smilie: 3aadi, I'll just disappear on the results day and then reappear after probably a week. With me it's like I wake up every morning thinking of enjoying and going to the gym. Thennnnn I catch sight of my chemistry books and just go back to sleep :biggrin:

haha yupp it's like i know how much work i have to do but because it's so much i just don't do it X'D
my family have literally locked me up until i get A*A*A* which won't happen because I got BBC at AS X'D

I remember on results day i called them as i was coming back home, they were like "DID YOU GET A B?!?!" I was like ummmmmm and then they went "if you got a C don't bother coming home"

as you can see i survived that fateful day
Got a decent grade in maths last year but now A2 is ****ing me over, the jump from GCSE to AS is nothing compared to AS to A2
Original post by z33
Need to get AAA this year (lol) never gonna happen

anyone else stressed af?

Yep and it doesnt help that everyone I know is turning into a backstabber to :s-smilie:
I got ABD at AS and it's looking like ACU for A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Original post by eternaforest
I got ABD at AS and it's looking like ACU for A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

T_T noooooooooo
my mocks are next week 0_0
Yeah, I don't think I'm'a gonna do as well this year :/ I need 90%s as well to get dem A*s...

Problem is, I just wanna shout "**** school" and go spend my time with my girlfriend instead.
I'm just sitting waiting for exam season ****ting myself endlessly. Need these grades for uni
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, I don't think I'm'a gonna do as well this year :/ I need 90%s as well to get dem A*s...

Problem is, I just wanna shout "**** school" and go spend my time with my girlfriend instead.

I was never tempted to do that during 6th form funnily enough. A girlfriend may or may not be temporary but those grades are super important. I guess they both are.
Original post by z33
T_T noooooooooo
my mocks are next week 0_0

I am just lazy in general so I don't really revise or anything hence the bad grades

Work hard and study hard and you should do fine. My number 1 tip for any exam is: to just relax and be calm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest