The Student Room Group

Arabs of TSR,do you guys watch musalsal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ahmed766
I have no soul bred.

loool
you should watch My Brother the Devil, the link is on Ahmed's page. It's a film about Egyptians from Hackney, two brothers who try to stay clean on the streets; one is bad one is good. **** gets real, even doe u cudn't even handle a pillow fite
np. good thing about arab blood u see iz dat it doesnt matter where u are in the world, its just gonna manifest itself. like, u cant suppress ur arabness, it just leaks uncontrollably.

most arab guys flexin like ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o) yala, down for shawarma 1 v 1? libyans got class tho u kno?

what are u tho? are u a student or somethin m7?
Reply 83
Musalsal, doesn't that mean... repeatedly? :erm:
Original post by King Mal
you should watch My Brother the Devil, the link is on Ahmed's page. It's a film about Egyptians from Hackney, two brothers who try to stay clean on the streets; one is bad one is good. **** gets real, even doe u cudn't even handle a pillow fite

BRUH i'm watching it now
Original post by ubisoft

I guess you are right but miraraa is also used for repeatedly is guess so :curious:
(edited 8 years ago)
No. My mom used to but then she suddenly stopped after ramadan the ones she watched though were mainly turkish shows translated to arabic
Reply 87
Did you see what I responded to...? I don't agree that fair skinned North Africans are naturally like that. That completely contradicts what you and I just said.

Hasan you just told me that the fairer ones are due to Euro mixing. And I agree, it's only common sense.
Attics is saying that "Tunisians are light skinned, but not because of European mix." He literally just said that. I do not agree with that. Berbers are an ancient African tribe, I don't care about north, east, south, west. They're naturally a darker people. If not inform me but your response was kinda irrelevant, not gonna lie.

Berbers are a different ethnicity than europeans , they have their own features and europeans have their own , just because berbers are light doesnt mean its because they have european genes , and while some really do , its not as much compared to egyptians , alot of egyptians have about 37% european genes and this is the fact , and its the only country in north africa with a percentage so high.

Im just saying that the united states classifies you as white if you're egyptian(atleast when you apply for college) , so maybe thats why.

Capture.PNG
Original post by Attics
Berbers are a different ethnicity than europeans , they have their own features and europeans have their own , just because berbers are light doesnt mean its because they have european genes , and while some really do , its not as much compared to egyptians , alot of egyptians have about 37% european genes and this is the fact , and its the only country in north africa with a percentage so high.

Im just saying that the united states classifies you as white if you're egyptian(atleast when you apply for college) , so maybe thats why.

Capture.PNG

Bruh. Europeans aren't an ethnicity. The people of the caucases and all the aryans up to central iran and south to the amazigh are caucasian too. :/ The only difference is that the western and northern europeans lived in areas with a high UV exposure a long time, so they became 'white' skinned through adaptation. Skin colour is not enough to denote a race; and besides - balkan, iberian, basque, and other peoples don't have a high distribution of those genes and are only considered 'white' by association due to the catholic church's historical influence making them culturally 'european'. Do you ever wonder why the edges of Europe are where they are if Europe and Asia share the same tectonic plate? :/
Reply 89
Original post by High Stakes
I'm upset you didn't quote me. :frown:

Omg,I totally forgot. Wallah,I'm sorry. I don't see you around anymore :frown:
Reply 90
I'm just disgusted with the exaltation of Eurocentric looking Arabs and South Asians :hmmm:

Lool just because mohannad looks hot,he's not even Arab. There are plenty of darker skinned and tanned Arabs who are hot too you know,gotta appreciate the sexiness :sexface:

That reminds me,let me change the thread a little!
Reply 91
Asians of TSR,it's now your turrrrnnn
Do you guys know of any good Bollywood dramas/musalsalat you'd like to share with us on this thread? With subtitles of course :tongue:

@ravioliyears
@King Mal
@drowzee
@Awesome Genius
@Bill_Gates
And anyone else that I haven't mentioned,apologies
Reply 92
Original post by ubisoft

Yup,series/soaps
Reply 93
Original post by High Stakes
Libya :ahee:

Population of only 6 million. We're a rare Arab pokemon.

Y'all speak some dodgy Arabic too :tongue:
I kid
Reply 94
Original post by Ahmed766
OMG :rofl: I FORGOT TO MENTION THE BEST ONE.... I watch Al Kabeer!! Sometimes it's not funny though because I'm Sa3eedy and he takes it too far :dry:

What's it about? And also what's bab al amr about? That's a place in Syria :mad:
Original post by queen-bee
Do you guys know of any good Bollywood dramas/musalsalat you'd like to share with us on this thread? With subtitles of course :tongue:

@ravioliyears
@King Mal
@drowzee
@Awesome Genius
@Bill_Gates

Lool I was wondering why you tagged me aha XP I recommend 3 idiots. I wonder what @King Mal will recommend XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 96
Original post by Foo.mp3
A diet of soap is rarely a healthy one, habibti.. :naughty:

Arab dramas are so much more dramatic than the English ones,eastenders doesn't even compare and they always use hot actors and actresses to distract as like the noor and mohannad story. I know every Arab girl was drooling over him,I certainly was and my mother! It's was epic. It's been a while tho tbh,haven't been watching musalsalaat as much
Original post by queen-bee

@ravioliyears
@King Mal
@drowzee
@Awesome Genius
@Bill_Gates

Tin Tin goes to Saudia Arabia was pretty good.
My favourite show, always watching it.

Every tea time, got my falafel, red keffiyeh on my head, thawb and Ray-Bans, because everything is better with Ray-Bans
Reply 99
Original post by Foo.mp3
That's great but it's still not exactly enriching stuff, and the storylines are often as controversial (read: negative/angst-ridden) as possible, which can affect the psychology of the audience. We don't need that negative energy in our lives, we get enough of it from the news etc :rolleyes: I actually favour reality TV over soaps

Like keeping up with the kardashians? High five sistaaaa :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest