The Student Room Group

Girlfriend only wears underwear in the house?

is it right that my girlfriend is always in only her underwear around the house, it appears when ever i come home or are at home she is only wearing a pj shirt and her underwear she has done this for like 3 years now even when it is freezing, it really upsets me I've talked to her about it, I told her that I don't like her walking around in he underwear but she doesn't listen to me about it. Anyone able to tell me what's going on/what I should do?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What's going on? Your girlfriend being awesome.

What should you do? Appreciate.
Wearing less clothing is comfy as hell.... If my boyfriend walked around in his boxers all day the last thing I'd be doing was complaining??!!!
Reply 3
Why are you upset? And honestly I thought she's just wearing the underwear, and no bra :colonhash:
Original post by james mead
is it right that my girlfriend is always in only her underwear around the house, it appears when ever i come home or are at home she is only wearing a pj shirt and her underwear she has done this for like 3 years now even when it is freezing, it really upsets me I've talked to her about it, I told her that I don't like her walking around in he underwear but she doesn't listen to me about it. Anyone able to tell me what's going on/what I should do?

She is obviously cheating on you. Think of it this way, your house consists of windows. And what are windows? Windows of opportunity. Passageways for potential extra marital partners - and what do they when they open their doors to opportunity? Your girlfriend in her underwear.

Don't forget about rats. Rats create complex tunnel like structures, inspired by the Viet Cong. These allow for extra martial partners to enter your home, and get away sneakily, like the sneaky Vietnamese!

Heed my warning, fellow man. Obviously, you must consult your local fish pharmacists and attain the legs of a mermaid and switch them with your girlfriend. Then she will forever be clothed by her new scales.

Remember, this is for her own safety. Cheetah's cannot attack you underwater.

You'll thank me when you're older.
Reply 5

Oh man, if I came home to a girlfriend in her underwear I'd be super excited and we'd have a Netflix and chill session
lol why does it upset you ?

lol how tf does this upset you? are you heartbroken she might catch hypothermia or something?
Reply 8
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
lol why does it upset you ?

because if i walked around the house in my briefs would she like it.
Original post by Zargabaath
lol how tf does this upset you? are you heartbroken she might catch hypothermia or something?

fml :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
because if i walked around the house in my briefs would she like it.

Umm....Yes.
Reply 11
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Umm....Yes.

okay then i wear my briefs around the house
okay then i wear my briefs around the house

Meh, just walk around naked. More fun imo
I do this too but I live alone, why does it bother you

Im going to be completely honest with you here James, I haven't the faintest idea what the problem is...

:confused:
You're complaining about your gf (whom you presumably find attractive) walking around in just underwear.

Why? It really upsets you? In what way? Are you upset men don't have such a wide range of underwear to choose from? Do you wish for frills on your briefs and thus distraught at your girlfriend only having that option?

The questions man.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Give me her number, I'll talk to her.

What he said
^ This.
You sure you like girls? LOL
Reply 19
Original post by Precious Illusions
I do this too but I live alone, why does it bother you

Currently?

Latest