The Student Room Group

Kissed a guy regret it

I made out with a guy who has made out with two of mates. We went on a "date" then made out in his car for about 10 mins. He wanted more but I pulled away and to be honest only did it because I am lacking action in my life. I was too into my studies but finished so enjoying my freedom bow but I feel like I should have not gone there. Both of my mates made out with him at other times due to similar reasons(boredom). What do I do? He is asking for pics of me in short dresses! Bizarre! I've known him for about 2 years
Reply 1
Well then you send him pics of you in short dresses.
Reply 2
Pics of you in "short dress".

Smooth.
Sounds like a bit of a creep to be honest, sorry.
Original post by Alittlelostsheep
I made out with a guy who has made out with two of mates. We went on a "date" then made out in his car for about 10 mins. He wanted more but I pulled away and to be honest only did it because I am lacking action in my life. I was too into my studies but finished so enjoying my freedom bow but I feel like I should have not gone there. Both of my mates made out with him at other times due to similar reasons(boredom). What do I do? He is asking for pics of me in short dresses! Bizarre! I've known him for about 2 years

tell him you're a feminist
Is "short dresses" code word for "nudes" :erm:
Reply 6
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Is "short dresses" code word for "nudes" :erm:

He just wants to see her in short skirt. Not every guy is a pervert. :rolleyes:
Original post by Josb
He just wants to see her in short skirt. Not every guy is a pervert. :rolleyes:

I don't think every guy is a pervert smh Josby :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Original post by Josb
Pics of you in "short dress".

Smooth.

I was once asked for a pic of me bending over..
Maybe you should kiss a girl. You might like it. And you never know... It might even taste of her cherry chapstick!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending