The Student Room Group

Access to HE in NURSING (Tameside or Manchester College)

Hi there!

I am planning to one day apply to university to do Adult Nursing or Mental Health Nursing. But first I want to do an access to HE course at college, because I am 23 and have been away from studies for a while. This way I want to give myself more chance of getting in this way, and also do some volunteering at Tameside hospital and other places in the meantime.

What worries me...

The question that keeps bugging me is whether or not I will be able to get a 24+ Loan to do the Access to HE Nursing course at college. I am wondering because I have already been at University once to do Sport Management at Salford University and for that I took a loan for a couple of years. I couldn't finish the course due to personal reasons, but now I am ready to fight my way back again.

I was wondering if anyone would have any information about my query, and if so I would be glad to hear from you.

Thank you in advance and I am looking forward to your reply!

(Oh I also forgot to say that I am Bulgarian and have been living in England since 2011!)

Byeeeee x
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Don'y worry, I've got my answer now. It's all good :smile:. Cheers tho! :banana:

Quick Reply

Latest