The Student Room Group

So long Jihad John?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11992668/Jihadi-John-targeted-by-US-drone-strike-in-Syria.html

Jihadi John targeted in drone strike

Hello and welcome to our live coverage of the news that Isil murderer from Britain has been targeted in a US drone strike.

good riddance?

Scroll to see replies

It hasn't been confirmed.
I always crack up when I hear about Jihadi John, I mean his name's not even John :p:

What happened to "hook handed cleric Abu Hamza", now those were the days
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by scrotgrot
I always crack up when I hear about Jihadi John, I mean his name's not even John :p:

Hey grot! Hows the scrot? still itchy?
Original post by hilrho
Hey grot! Hows the scrot? still itchy?

Red raw baby, been scratching all night
Original post by NathanW18
It hasn't been confirmed.

How can they confirm it?
Reply 7
Original post by DiceTheSlice
How can they confirm it?

Sources on the ground. It is also difficult to have a deadman carry out your executions, he'll stop appearing in Jihadist videos, that absence will help confirm.
How can they confirm it?

His family will when they tell us what a misguided and misunderstood individual he was and then try and sue the government for him being killed

That or Cage will tell us what a beautiful human being he was
It's embarrassing for the UK that it took Uncle Sam to take out their number 1 most wanted.
Don't most reliable sources say he's in a hospital?

tbh that shows what the next target should be ...
Original post by scrotgrot

I laughed at this more than I probably should have. :u:
But I assume he's called "John" because he grew up and studied in the UK so it's kind of like showcasing that they have Muslims who reside/raised in Britain on their side. To me, using such a common English name feels like a taunt somehow. That, and they needed alliteration for some reason and it sounded better than "Jihadi Joseph" or "Jihadi Jack" or whatever.
(edited 8 years ago)
JihadiJohn1.jpg

He looks like such a chav, I can't get over it :rofl:

m8 i will hit u wiv a jihad cuz im propa hardcore

get sum virgins innit
Go USA!

Will go for a double cheese burger later to celebrate.
How can they confirm it?

They can listen to radio and telephone traffic and intercept emails that say things like:

Our illustrious head-chopping brother was killed yesterday. Are you going to his funeral? God is great!
I wish they would stop calling this piece of excrement British, even if he had been born here I would never regard him as British.
Original post by dozyrosie
I wish they would stop calling this piece of excrement British, even if he had been born here I would never regard him as British.

RACIST!:biggrin:
Of course he's British.
He just happens to be murdering, Scumbag Briton that happens to be a muslim in a muslim country.
Quite rare or so I am told.:s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
He's called John because it was a nickname by the hostages that he was holding.
There were four british terrorists holding the hostages, and they didn't give their names, so the hostages named them John, Paul, George and Ringo after the 4 Beatles
Original post by caravaggio2
RACIST!:biggrin:
Of course he's British.
He just happens to be murdering, Scumbag Briton that happens to be a muslim in a muslim country.
Quite rare or so I am told.:s-smilie:

Nothing racist about it. If one of the Royal Family did the same thing, I would not regard them as British either.
Reply 19
Original post by BaconandSauce
His family will when they tell us what a misguided and misunderstood individual he was and then try and sue the government for him being killed

Remember the childhood photo, or better yet a baby photo of his! And sell his merchandise as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending