Muslim woman in Hijab pushed into a moving train by a man in London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
There's no excuse in the world that makes this acceptable

but why attach women who who as you say are already victims

Why defend a religion who allows this to happen
Original post by pjm600

Guy that filmed it needs a talking to.

I've reported it to the transport police (suggest if you have time you do the same)
Original post by NigelSavageFLK82
Why defend a religion who allows this to happen

because one of the things I think that makes me British is a the British sense of right and wrong and that means you don't attack a women over they way they dress (remember we are supposed to be better than they are)
because one of the things I think that makes me British is a the British sense of right and wrong and that means you don't attack a women over they way they dress (remember we are supposed to be better than they are)

A sense of right and wrong, but there is a sense of intolerance we have walked over for too long, I agree what he did was disgusting but that is not the debate the debate is tolerance of religion in britain. Too many do-gooders
Funny isn't it, muslims complain when the press mention a person faith in certain crimes but lap it up when the same terminology can be used to show us how much a victim someone is

When the press or far right identify a criminal as Muslim, this is usually done without any evidence of the persons religious beliefs (take the rape gangs issue, for example). It just rests on the assumption that because a persons name is 'Ali' or 'Hasan', they must be Muslim - which is nonsense. Can you imagine if every criminal that happened to be called Paul or Peter were to be identified as Christians?

You mention faith and dress yet until we know why she was pushed (he could just hate women for example or be a racist ****) shouldn't you be a little more restrained in your judgement?

(reminds me of the vid that people were using to show muslim women we being constantly attacked in the streets but then we found out the same person just had a problem with women as he attacked a non muslim women in the weeks before)

I think there is good reason to believe that she was pushed for the way she was dressed. I say this because out of all the other women there, he chose to push her, and only her.
Original post by Boondock Saint
I think there is good reason to believe that she was pushed for the way she was dressed. I say this because out of all the other women there, he chose to push her, and only her.

Maybe they'd had cross word before. Maybe she told him to have a bath. Or maybe he's just crazy, and she was the nearest person.
Original post by Skip_Snip
Maybe they'd had cross word before. Maybe she told him to have a bath. Or maybe he's just crazy, and she was the nearest person.

Yeah, and maybe he just tripped.
Just been given a crime number and the number of the Transport Police's Information Security Officer for London.

Someones been a naughty boy:biggrin:

What kind of satisfaction do you get from this?
Yeah, and maybe he just tripped.

No, it was quite obviously deliberate. But we have no reason to assume it's because she wore a headscarf.

He's homeless, so maybe he just wanted to be arrested so he'd be inside.
No, it was quite obviously deliberate. But we have no reason to assume it's because she wore a headscarf.

I'd disagree. Yes, it was quite obviously delierabte, and yes, we don't know (with any certainity) why he pushed her. But the fact that he chose to push her, and not any of the other women on the platform, is very good reason to assume that her wearing a headscarf was a motivating factor. To deny this is absurd, really.
I'd disagree. Yes, it was quite obviously delierabte, and yes, we don't know (with any certainity) why he pushed her. But the fact that he chose to push her, and not any of the other women on the platform, is very good reason to assume that her wearing a headscarf was a motivating factor. To deny this is absurd, really.

Like BaconandSauce said, there don't seem to be any other women in the frame. Feel free to upload a screenshot with arrows poiinting to them, though!:smile:
Original post by rockrunride
What kind of satisfaction do you get from this?

Knowing that the people we trust to do their jobs aren't breaking the rules

I have issues with being constantly being monitored and even more thinking some dick in an office is recording things on their mobile phones from what should be private footage

But I have a crime number (this is considered a crime) and I will be making a formal complaint to the Transport Polices Information Officer (drafting it now)

Wouldn't be the first time this has happened
Yet when a muslim screaming Allah Akbar slaughters a few children we see nothing to do with muslims, shouldn't call him muslim etc,....

Anyone that says that is talking nonsense, but so are you.

Odd I can only see one women in the images shown and he is standing behind her

It's not like there was a crown and he singled her out

Like BaconandSauce said, there don't seem to be any other women in the frame. Feel free to upload a screenshot with arrows poiinting to them, though!

I don't know if either of you have ever been to London, but Piccadilly Circus is always a very busy station, even more so when approaching rush hour (as it was). The footage just shows the end of the platform, to assume that there were no other women on the entire platform in a station like that is laughable.
Wouldn't be the first time this has happened

Exactly. My mum works in a bookies, and a recently homeless guy was discussing how he could be arrested for a long time without seriously hurting or killing anyone. I'm sure it happens a lot.
Original post by woIfie
I'd venture to say that "women in hijabs" probably experience more violence from their fathers, brothers and husbands than from the evil kaffir.

Of course this is a terrible crime, but the deluded Muslim belief that they are being oppressed in Western countries, that there's some conspiracy against them, is getting tiresome.

Racism is a sickenning disease no matter who it is coming from but i do agree their is a double standard with the way they over victimize themseleves; a christian in a majority muslim country would face the same abuse/oppression than they do here if not worse.
Anyone that says that is talking nonsense, but so are you.

I don't know if either of you have ever been to London, but Piccadilly Circus is always a very busy station, even more so when approaching rush hour (as it was). The footage just shows the end of the platform, to assume that there were no other women on the entire platform in a station like that is laughable.

Ah a personal attack

So you can't see the other end but assume it must have had other people and there must have been other targets for him to pick

Sorry but we expect higher levels of proof that 'to assume'

But as you opened with a personal attack I'll leave it there
Exactly. My mum works in a bookies, and a recently homeless guy was discussing how he could be arrested for a long time without seriously hurting or killing anyone. I'm sure it happens a lot.

It's coming up to winter so homeless people will be looking for places and options

Quite common sadly.
Ah a personal attack

So you can't see the other end but assume it must have had other people and there must have been other targets for him to pick

Sorry but we expect higher levels of proof that 'to assume'

You're obviously not familiar with London or the tube, so I will have to explain to you. People usually only ever walk to the end of the platform when it's crowded and a TFL worker tells them to, or when they want to get a seat on a more empty carriage. This is why my assumption is justified.

But as you opened with a personal attack I'll leave it there

I'm not sure how rendering someones argument as nonsensical can be deemed as a personal attack, but ok.
Reply 39
The attackers name is

Yoshiyuki Shinohara

Interesting. I wonder how they will spin this?

The man was clearly mentally ill, it's a tragedy for everyone concerned. But that narrative doesn't allow one to rail against the evil Kuffars

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending