The Student Room Group

Muslim woman in Hijab pushed into a moving train by a man in London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boondock Saint
This is why my assumption is justified.

I'm not sure how rendering someones argument as nonsensical can be deemed as a personal attack, but ok.

we don't assume anything
This is disgusting. What's even more disgusting is those one this thread trying to justify it just because they dislike Muslims
Original post by woIfie
Interesting. I wonder how they will spin this?

The man was clearly mentally ill, it's a tragedy for everyone concerned. But that narrative doesn't allow one to rail against the evil Kuffars

It'll be 'the demonization of muslims in the press and by politicians and on TV'

But I'm sure some with be happy to spin away
Original post by queen-bee
This is disgusting. What's even more disgusting is those one this thread trying to justify it just because they dislike Muslims

That will be just one person who has been told they are wrong by most Hell Even I said it was wrong and you know how I feel about Islam and muslims
Reply 44
Original post by BaconandSauce
It'll be 'the demonization of muslims in the press and by politicians and on TV'

But I'm sure some with be happy to spin away

And don't forget the Jews. If you jumble up the letters of Shinohara, you can get the name Aaron, a Hebrew name.

Jewish conspiracy, clearly.
That will be just one person who has been told they are wrong by most Hell Even I said it was wrong and you know how I feel about Islam and muslims

I don't care who it is,it's just wrong and yes I'm well aware of your views concerning Muslims!
Original post by woIfie
And don't forget the Jews. If you jumble up the letters of Shinohara, you can get the name Aaron, a Hebrew name.

Jewish conspiracy, clearly.

Quite and as we know it the Jews who control the trains they made sure there was just one muslim women standing in exactly the right place so when this attack happened she would be the victim........(you can't see it in the vid but we can assume there's a line of Rabbi's on the the end of the platform ensuring only she was allowed down that part of the platform ready for the attack to happen)
Original post by queen-bee
I don't care who it is,it's just wrong and yes I'm well aware of your views concerning Muslims!

So your whole post was showing concern about what a single poster had said:biggrin:

See I though this was a typo when in fact it as just poor english.

'What's even more disgusting is those one this thread trying to justify it'

Should have been

'What's even more disgusting is that one person on this thread trying to justify it'

which is odd given I think the attack on the women is more disgusting
Reply 48
Quite and as we know it the Jews who control the trains they made sure there was just one muslim women standing in exactly the right place so when this attack happened she would be the victim

My god, they are diabolical. Will their schemes and plots never end?

........(you can't see it in the vid but we can assume there's a line of Rabbi's on the the end of the platform ensuring only she was allowed down that part of the platform ready for the attack to happen)

:lol: I'm laughing so hard at that I cried a bit
So your whole post was showing concern about what a single poster had said:biggrin:

See I though this was a typo when in fact it as just poor english.

'What's even more disgusting is those one this thread trying to justify it'

Should have been

'What's even more disgusting is that one person on this thread trying to justify it'

which is odd given I think the attack on the women is more disgusting

Islamophobia on this site is rife, so let's not get ahead of our selves. There's always more than one person hating on Muslims just like on previous thread
Original post by NigelSavageFLK82
It ****s me off when people think its against religion, its an issue with people who do not act in a british manner. the oppression against women in islam has put women in danger in britain

Its oppression of the women of Islam to push a Muslim women unto train tracks. Why add to the 'oppression'.
Reply 51
One hell of a bounce off that train.
Reply 52
WOW!! I cannot people here are so absurdly stupid

The number of excuses the people defending the man who pushed the Muslim woman onto a moving train is ridiculous.
Here are the facts
1) a man pushed a Muslim woman towards an ONCOMING train
He pushed at the right time for the train to actually run over her and kill her - if you have watched this properly. It was his bad fortune that he mis-timed the incident
(Hence the argument he just wants to go to prison for MINOR crime is silly as he wanted to KILL - there are other methods of minor crime without causing ANY injury)
2) He was a man, he pushed a woman; he pushed a Muslim woman. If this was a MUSLIM MAN pushing a NON-MUSLIM woman then there would be havoc everywhere.
To the completely blinded people this was an attack on a muslim - which again is a FACT.
3) the guy who filmed this - BIG HIM UP because without him no one would EVER know the truth. I hope he gets to the highest ranks of his job and continues to release footage like this to the rest of the world.

Now whether you disagree with all these comments, is totally up to you because they are indeed facts.
Whether the man himself was Jewish, Christian, Atheist, Agnostic - regardless MAN pushed MUSLIM WOMAN towards oncoming train

You all are too ignorant to see that.

P.S: let someone push one of you onto a train (a near-death or DEATH experience) and see how you would feel about that. (This is not a threat and I will never do that to anyone but just use your imagination) Food for thought.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by annony

The number of excuses the people defending the man who pushed the Muslim woman onto a moving train is ridiculous.

I haven't seen anyone on this thread (except for one crazy user) defending this crime. What they are pointing out is that this random and abominable crime simply is not part of the narrative that the OP paints that this is part of a campaign of oppression against Muslims, that all Muslims are victims of a conspiracy against them.

If the OP was simply drawing attention to this terrible crime committed by a mentally ill old Japanese man then that would be one thing. But given the OP is using this as a means to argue that Muslims are an oppressed class in the West then it is fair to point out that women in hijabs experience more violence from their husbands and family members than from the evil kaffir

To the completely blinded people this was an attack on a muslim

So? Does the fact the victim of this random attack was a Muslim make it more notable?

The perpetrator was a crazy old Japanese man. It was a random and terrible crime, not a conspiracy to oppress Muslims
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by annony
3) the guy who filmed this - BIG HIM UP because without him no one would EVER know the truth. I hope he gets to the highest ranks of his job and continues to release footage like this to the rest of the world

Why does it matter that he uploaded it?

The perpetrator was going to court regardless.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by woIfie
I haven't seen anyone on this thread (except for one crazy user) defending this crime. What they are pointing out is that this random and abominable crime simply is not part of the narrative that the OP paints that this is part of a campaign of oppression against Muslims, that all Muslims are victims of a conspiracy against them.

If the OP was simply drawing attention to this terrible crime committed by a mentally ill old Japanese man then that would be one thing. But given the OP is using this as a means to argue that Muslims are an oppressed class in the West then it is fair to point out that women in hijabs experience more violence from their husbands and family members than from the evil kaffir

So? Does the fact the victim of this random attack was a Muslim make it more notable?

The perpetrator was a crazy old Japanese man. It was a random and terrible crime, not a conspiracy to oppress Muslims

Thats the thing
Why does everyone assume muslim woman are oppressed by their males partners at home. They are clearly not. Muslim women are out their doing exactly the same if not more things than most men. So no they arent oppressed and this has NOTHING to do with oppression. This is such a standard slippery slope that people always do.

How do you know he was a crazy man? maybe he was paid to do this and made out to be crazy.
Reply 56
Original post by DiddyDec
Why does it matter that he uploaded it?

The perpetrator was going to court regardless.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ofcourse it matters. Without this people just do not care.
People always make muslims out to be the bad guys. Muslim women out to be oppressed people. The wider public have little knowledge and should know about all the indecent attacks happening to anyone.

Well I hope him the best and he doesn't deserve any punishment.
Original post by annony
Ofcourse it matters. Without this people just do not care.
People always make muslims out to be the bad guys. Muslim women out to be oppressed people. The wider public have little knowledge and should know about all the indecent attacks happening to anyone.

Well I hope him the best and he doesn't deserve any punishment.

Evidently even with this people still don't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Original post by annony
Thats the thing
Why does everyone assume muslim woman are oppressed by their males partners at home. They are clearly not. Muslim women are out their doing exactly the same if not more things than most men. So no they arent oppressed and this has NOTHING to do with oppression.

The fact that in their view a woman must be subject to standards of modesty far in excess of those applying to men is a prima facie manifestation of the oppression. I wouldn't say all Muslim women who wear the hijab are oppressed, some genuinely do have a choice, but equally there are many who don't.

It's also true that even looking at middle and upper-middle class Muslim women who do get a university education, this is often simply to increase their value on the marriage market and they don't work following marriage

How do you know he was a crazy man? maybe he was paid to do this and made out to be crazy.

How do I know that an old 81 year old Japanese pensioner who pushed a woman into an oncoming train is crazy?

You can't seriously be suggesting this is some kind of conspiracy. Who would have paid him to push the woman into the oncoming train? Or do you believe this is part of the evil kaffir conspiracy to oppress Muslims, and they paid some old man to push a random woman into an oncoming train... simply because they like it?

If you genuinely believe that I don't think we're even on the same plane of sanity
Reply 59
Original post by DiddyDec
Evidently even with this people still don't care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a sad thought but they should.
Therefore the more publicity on more well-recognised media would help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending