The Student Room Group

I really want to have sex with my ex?

I know we shouldn't as he wasn't good to me at all, but we are incredibly compatible sexually speaking. But anyways thats not all relationships are about and what he did to me (over and over again) can't be forgiven or forgotten so I completely ignored him. He even joined TSR just because I would utterly ignore him in real life and he knew I was using the forum for a while and posted some pretty private things about our sex life on here. Thing is I'm a total nymphomaniac when it comes to him. And I'd really like to do it with him but I know it's a bad thing. Can people just talk to me on here about anything and everything to distract me or something. I'm too lazy to go for a run right now and too horny to force myself to answer his call or text. He's infact calling em right now as we speak.

Scroll to see replies

nobody cares you thot
Why don't you just have sex with him?
Is it only specifically him? Try some new new.
Reply 4
How will it make his life?

Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Why don't you just have sex with him?

Because that's what he wants and I'm not giving the ******* the satisfaction of it.
Reply 5
Original post by So Instinct
Is it only specifically him? Try some new new.

Its him. I'm incredibly kinky and no one can satisfy me other than him it seems
You said it yourself, he can't be forgiven for whatever he's done. If he's harassing you on here then tell him to leave you alone, block him, report etc.
Original post by hilrho
Its him. I'm incredibly kinky and no one can satisfy me other than him it seems

Well that's not true, you just haven't found someone who can yet.
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM
You said it yourself, he can't be forgiven for whatever he's done. If he's harassing you on here then tell him to leave you alone, block him, report etc.

No he's not harassing me on here. But I'm like soo hornyyy

But I don't like doing anything with people I don't feel anything for.

Great pick up line...
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Great pick up line...

Interesting, considering it's not a pick up line.
It's best to try to get over him and keep yourself busy,especially as you've said,he's not been good to you. Don't give him the satisfaction.
Original post by hilrho
No he's not harassing me on here. But I'm like soo hornyyy

But I don't like doing anything with people I don't feel anything for.

The idea is you develop something for them. It's how people move on to often better things
(edited 8 years ago)
Can someone explain to me the association of William Walker and hilrho ?
Wouldn't he read this and know you want him? you're giving him endless compliments
Original post by Chicken Bacon
Can someone explain to me the association of William Walker and hilrho ?

This. There should be a TSR wiki for all of this jazz. I'm really behind on the lore.
Then do it.

It's your decision to make and nobody else's.
mate try to move on.. you can't keep running back to him especially if he's moved on.
you don't want your life to be about that.
Completely ignore him. Either find someone else or entertain yourself in the meantime... If he treated you badly he doesn't deserve the satisfaction and if you do it once it will only make the harrassment worse. Stay clear.
I don't understand why people are crowding round OP. She knows the past, she is an adult, she can make decisions so why do guys feel the need to white knight like little bitches?

Quick Reply