The Student Room Group

Who on TSR do you think you'd get along with irl?

Good afternoon M'ladies, M'gents :hat2:

Scroll to see replies

:tongue:
I suppose I could get along with Awesome Genius

Can't think of anyone else, though :lol:
Reply 3
Ya'll smell
I do get on well with the Oxbridge lot: @jneill, @C0balt , @enaayrah, @Kadak, @Messier31 and @Kallisto.

And among the many forum members, the ones who are quite decent and understand me: @Smilin’ Knight, @Manitude, @Imperion, @drowzee, @Queen Cersei and @Emily.97, only to name a few.

Guys, you are all amazing people!!!:h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I do get on well with the Oxbridge lot: @jneill, @Cobalt25, @enaayrah, @Kadak, @Messier31 and @Kallisto.

And among the many forum members, the one who are quite decent and understand me: @Smilin’ Knight, @Manitude, @Imperion, @drowzee, @Queen Cersei and @Emily.97, only to name a few.

:hat2:
I do get on well with the Oxbridge lot: @jneill, @Cobalt25, @enaayrah, @Kadak, @Messier31 and @Kallisto.

And among the many forum members, the one who are quite decent and understand me: @Smilin’ Knight, @Manitude, @Imperion, @drowzee, @Queen Cersei and @Emily.97, only to name a few.

There's always one
Original post by jneill
:hat2:

Your help will never be forgotten, my friend.

If I could shake your hand now, I would.
Original post by liquidconfidence
There's always one

Fixed.
Reply 9
@somemightsay888 , @pinkteddyx64 , and @Aph would all get along famously.
The loveliest people @Imperion and @Aph @william walker
(edited 8 years ago)
@nucdev, @CoolCavy, @King Mal, @Ahmed766, @ivybridge but mostly I think I'd get along with @Zacken. This is only because these are the people I speak mostly to on TSR!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by ravioliyears
@nucdev, @CoolCavy, @King Mal, @Ahmed766 but mostly I think I'd get along with @Zacken. This is only because these are the people I speak mostly to on TSR!

Oh yas! :sexface: :rofl:
I do get on well with the Oxbridge lot: @jneill, @C0balt , @enaayrah, @Kadak, @Messier31 and @Kallisto.

And among the many forum members, the ones who are quite decent and understand me: @Smilin’ Knight, @Manitude, @Imperion, @drowzee, @Queen Cersei and @Emily.97, only to name a few.

Aye!

Original post by aamirac
The loveliest people @Imperion and @Aph

Mira :colonhash:

So many people lmao

Spoiler

@RobML just a all round gr8 guy :yy:
Original post by Imperion
Aye!

So many people lmao

Spoiler

The banter would be off the charts m9 :pierre:
i absolutely love my friends here on TSR but i don't think we would actually get on in rl life. i am very annoying so it would probably grate on them a bit :s-smilie:
Reply 18
Probably those guys
Original post by Imperion
Aye!

So many people lmao

Spoiler

Archbishop of banterbury knows!!!
Man U are **** though:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending