The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MitchellWoolley
Oh nice I'm doing this from Germany!

Hi, you're also from Germany? :smile:
Original post by nfthakar
Im applying from the US and so far i have conditional offers (in order of hardest to easiest) from Warwick, Newcastle, and Durham plus an unconditional from Edinburgh (which I just got yesterday) and I still havent heard from Manchester. I applied with AP/SAT qualifications

I'm also applying from the US. if you don't mind me asking, what course did you apply for and what were your ap/sat grades?
I've also applied to Cambridge, Durham, St. Andrews, Exeter and Lancaster for French and German! What college did you apply to?
Original post by nfthakar
Im applying from the US and so far i have conditional offers (in order of hardest to easiest) from Warwick, Newcastle, and Durham plus an unconditional from Edinburgh (which I just got yesterday) and I still havent heard from Manchester. I applied with AP/SAT qualifications

Congratulations!! :smile: For what course are you applying? It's good to hear that they don't make a difference between international and UK applicants :biggrin:
Original post by Tom5pence
English offers anyone?

Got an offer from KCL on 29th Oct (2 week after applying), and I have interview with QMUL on 16th December. Still haven't heard from Oxford, UCL or Warwick...
Original post by leamariest
Hi, you're also from Germany? :smile:

Yeah I am : Berlin, you?
Yeah I am : Berlin, you?

Hamburg :biggrin: made my Abitur in june :smile: and you?
Hamburg :biggrin: made my Abitur in june :smile: and you?

I'm doing IB actually but i know some people doing Abitur :smile: I take my exams in May of 2016 but I applied for deferred entry in 2017!
I'm doing IB actually but i know some people doing Abitur :smile: I take my exams in May of 2016 but I applied for deferred entry in 2017!

Ah didn't know you can do your IB in germany :smile: that's pretty cool! Good luck for your exams! :smile:
Ah didn't know you can do your IB in germany :smile: that's pretty cool! Good luck for your exams! :smile:

Yeah I go to an international school here so that way it was possible.. Thanks and I hope you get accepted into your choices :smile:
Has anyone had any offers for actuarial science/ maths yet? If so where to and what were your AS grades?
I had replies from Brighton within 3 days for English Lit and a reply from Kent within 24 hour for English and American Lit. I'm still waiting for Sussex, Reading and Bournemouth.
Original post by Kaddy_Dee
Got an offer from KCL on 29th Oct (2 week after applying), and I have interview with QMUL on 16th December. Still haven't heard from Oxford, UCL or Warwick...

you get interviews for english???
I got an offer from KCL for Pharmacy on the same day that they received my application (13th November) xD, anyone else gotten an offer on the same day before?
Has anyone recieved offers from Loughborough, Coventry, Bournemouth, Brighton or Hertfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by francescabonnici
I had replies from Brighton within 3 days for English Lit and a reply from Kent within 24 hour for English and American Lit. I'm still waiting for Sussex, Reading and Bournemouth.

Wow seriously? I'm applying on Monday for Brighton, when did you send your application out?
Can offers come through over the weekend?
Original post by francescabonnici

Well done! Ive applied to brighton as well on thursday, but havent recieved an offer yet
Original post by Tom5pence
Can offers come through over the weekend?

I don't think so, I was told it's closed over the weekend.
Original post by 260498
Has anyone recieved offers from Loughborough, Coventry, Bournemouth, Brighton or Hertfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got one from Coventry for Biomedical Science