The Student Room Group

are you scared to die?

Poll

are you scared to die

does the thought of you dying one day scare you?

Scroll to see replies

No:u:
Nope. The thought of death being slow and painful? Yes. But death itself isn't scary.
I feel like scared is the wrong word. I'd rather not die at all, but I don't feel... fearful. Like how you'd rather not give yourself a paper cut but you're not scared of them.
Reply 4
"You man are scared to death of death and death ain't scared of you".
Reply 5
Not really. I'm excited for it in some way
Reply 6
Original post by Zuki
Not really. I'm excited for it in some way

why?
Not really, if I found out I was going to die tomorrow I'd be a bit pissed off but I don't think I'd be scared
Reply 8
Original post by loveleest
why?

I don't know. I'm sort of fascinated by the unknown

Original post by yasaminO_o
Not really, if I found out I was going to die tomorrow I'd be a bit pissed off but I don't think I'd be scared

Lmaoo.. a bit pissed off "ahh ffs I'm dying tomorrow? Ruined my day smh"
Absolutely terrified :cry:
Death's inevitable so what's the point fearing it. The process of physically dying fears me in some respects (like drowning or whatever), but death itself doesn't :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Very much so. It is the process and the experience thst scares me the most.
I think if I just found out death is a thing today, then I'd be scared sh**less. But I think having lived with knowing it for so long has ruined the "scary" effect.
I am scared that I won't exist anymore, like I won't be able to do all the things I do because I'm dead.....lol
Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't fear Death.It's loneliness That I fear more.
Reply 15
I'm scared to die at a young age and having not lived my life. I will embrace death when I'm ready for it however right now i have too much i wish to accomplish.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I am scared that I won't exist anymore, like I won't be able to do all the things I do because I'm dead.....lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'll always be immortal in my heart :colondollar:.
Original post by Zuki
I don't know. I'm sort of fascinated by the unknown

Lmaoo.. a bit pissed off "ahh ffs I'm dying tomorrow? Ruined my day smh"

Lol that's pretty accurate tbf
We are all born into fear of death, this is biological and nobody can refute that besides abnormalities and sheer probability.
Fear is an instinct and not something that can be overcome. Whenever you feel fear it can be defined with material things whilst comfort is connoted with emotional attachment. Materials things are things that exist and fear in that sense exists. But don't worry the fear is a good thing, it means your normal. Im just a bit curious about what happens before birth and after death.
:sadnod:

Quick Reply

Latest