The Student Room Group

All I can think about every second of every day is my crush

Shes so perfect. The most amazing girl ever, the first thing I do when I get in is run upstairs to lay in bed and cuddle my pillow inagining its her. I wish so so so so so much I could spend even just 1 day with her, I would trade 10 years of my life for 1 day with her

Scroll to see replies

What you are doing is unhealthy, especially when you're creating multiple threads about it on TSR.

It may be worth talking to someone about this.
Please stop making these threads. If your crush could see them, she wouldn't be impressed. If you're not going to do anything about it, stop talking about it.
Weaboo detected
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
What you are doing is unhealthy, especially when you're creating multiple threads about it on TSR.

It may be worth talking to someone about this.

Who can I talk to?
Original post by Forumaddict
Who can I talk to?

Perhaps a school counselor or the student welbeing services at your university.
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM

Im year 13
Whoa, I thought I was crazy when it came to crushes :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM

Oh please tell me you are joking. OP is just infatuated, it is normal to think about your cruh 24/7

OP, there is nothing you can do about it tbh, you will jut have to wait for it to pass. Crushes dont last forever, just try to keep busy so that you dont have so much time to think about her.
Reply 9
Original post by driftawaay
Oh please tell me you are joking. OP is just infatuated, it is normal to think about your cruh 24/7

OP, there is nothing you can do about it tbh, you will jut have to wait for it to pass. Crushes dont last forever, just try to keep busy so that you dont have so much time to think about her.

I pretty much agree, when I have a crush, it feels crazy but it goes within a few weeks.
Original post by Guy123
I pretty much agree, when I have a crush, it feels crazy but it goes within a few weeks.

weeks!! crushes always last like 1-2 year for me lmao
Reply 11

Really?! The longest one I've had lasted about 10 months :eek:
Original post by Forumaddict
Shes so perfect. The most amazing girl ever, the first thing I do when I get in is run upstairs to lay in bed and cuddle my pillow inagining its her. I wish so so so so so much I could spend even just 1 day with her, I would trade 10 years of my life for 1 day with her

How do you know her like through school and stuff and if so it can be a bit hard do you see her everyday is she in your lessons or just someone u see around in school I understand u I have exact same feelings I think about my crush all the time but its pretty normal thats what a crush is bt try not to obsess about her and just distract yourself or go tell her so u can do somet about it

There is such a thing as being too infatuated for your own good.

And to make as many threads as this user has done in such a short space of time...

It reminds me of another user.
Does anybody know if there's a way of not seeing any threads from one user?

No particular reason why....

And I thought a month was long :rofl:
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Does anybody know if there's a way of not seeing any threads from one user?

No particular reason why....

Spoiler

Surely, one second ago you were not thinking about her..
Original post by Imperion

Spoiler

................ :/
Hahahaha that's pathetic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending