The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by yasaminO_o
Idk they're the only two interests you've mentioned on your "introducing myself" thread lol

Ah yes, that was my interests. I shall admit that biochemistry still does interest me, it's deeply fascinating.
But there was one A-Level subject that changed it all: Philosophy.
Original post by RMNDK
Ah yes, that was my interests. I shall admit that biochemistry still does interest me, it's deeply fascinating.
But there was one A-Level subject that changed it all: Philosophy.

Oh cool good for you, good luck with your application :smile:
I LOVE genetics omg, it was my back up course last year

Eh, you probably don't wanna know what kind of things I wanna mess with though. If I succeed, I'll be putting more than 40% of medical staff out of work. :/ I cba to go into more detail than 'nanobots'.
Reply 343
Oh cool good for you, good luck with your application :smile:

Thank you. Even though I do not believe in luck as it is often a spontaneous, unpredictable blip in the fluctutations of whatever one bears luck upon, I shall take it as a friendly gesture, and with that, wish you luck with your medicine application.

I'm going to assume that you are no longer wishing to answer any more of my scenario. It's a shame, but of course I shall honour the terms of no obligation.

Thank you for playing.
Original post by RMNDK
Thank you. Even though I do not believe in luck as it is often a spontaneous, unpredictable blip in the fluctutations of whatever one bears luck upon, I shall take it as a friendly gesture, and with that, wish you luck with your medicine application.

I'm going to assume that you are no longer wishing to answer any more of my scenario. It's a shame, but of course I shall honour the terms of no obligation.

Thank you for playing.

You're gonna be one hell of an interesting doctor.
Reply 345
12A*s and 3As at GCSE, aaaab at AS

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww ok then :redface:
Original post by Radk
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww ok then :redface:

Hahaha what can I say :colondollar: what are you applying for?
What do you do for fun apart from listen to awesome music? Lol.
Original post by Hasan_Ahmed
What do you do for fun apart from listen to awesome music? Lol.

I go running and do yoga, sometimes I play tennis with friends
how many cocks have you sucked
Original post by ajaxkiller
how many cocks have you sucked

none
Ive applied to :

UEA ABB
Liverpool ABB
Loughborough AAB
Essex ABB
Portsmouth BBB

I have offers from all of them minus essex...

i think im leaning towards UEA/Portsmouth is that a good selection? since i got ABB at AS(Low ABB) and UEA is ABB and Portsmouth is BBB
As above :smile:

yasamin, is that your real photo, if so ur really hot, we should meet up. pm me I'll treat u good
Original post by scrawlx101
Ive applied to :

UEA ABB
Liverpool ABB
Loughborough AAB
Essex ABB
Portsmouth BBB

I have offers from all of them minus essex...

i think im leaning towards UEA/Portsmouth is that a good selection? since i got ABB at AS(Low ABB) and UEA is ABB and Portsmouth is BBB

What are your predictions? You could risk an AAB uni you like if you wanted to. What are you applying for?
Reply 354
What colour are your toes painted?
What are your predictions? You could risk an AAB uni you like if you wanted to. What are you applying for?

ABB - Psychology :smile:
Original post by DavidMIliband
yasamin, is that your real photo, if so ur really hot, we should meet up. pm me I'll treat u good

It is me, thank you very much and sorry Dave I prefer Ed xox
Have you ever sniffed powdered paracetamol ?
Original post by scrawlx101
ABB - Psychology :smile:

That sounds like a good selection to me, and depending on how good your PS is and if your teachers agree, you could still apply to an AAB uni if you feel you're holding yourself back, but if you're happy with all of your choices it's really all up to you :smile:
Reply 359
Would you rather have Susan Boyle's face or be stuck in 1960's America? and why?

Quick Reply

Latest