The Student Room Group

Can Makeup Make Ugly Girls Pretty?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fat Rudeboi
Yes photoshop is insane. I didnt realise how much they photoshop not just bodies but not faces too!

I mean candid pics btw not posed no makeup ones

Yeah I know a girl who photoshops her nose into a tiny nose... i wonder if she has any friends in real life to tell her how silly it looks... She makes it so tiny that it looks totally abnormal, not even nose job could do that. Also she photoshops her a*s, bo*bs and waist too. I just feel sorry for her internet followers on twitter who actually believe that she looks like that. She either needs better photoshop skills or a reality check
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I know a girl who photoshops her nose into a tiny nose... i wonder if she has any friends in real life to tell her how silly it looks... She makes it so tiny that it looks totally abnormal, not even nose job could do that. Also she photoshops her a*s, bo*bs and waist too. I just feel sorry for her internet followers on twitter who actually believe that she looks like that. She either needs better photoshop skills or a reality check

I dont know why girls take photos to make them look better than they are by editing them and using filters on instagram, twitter etc.

Its so attention seeking

the before pic didn't load you know. and the after, is definitely not you.
Don't worry, OP, your question was a valid one. Butthurt comments from girls are to be expected.
I know girls who are apparently "good" with it. I dont know many who can do celebrity transformations though.

How do you mean by "suiting" though? Colours and stuff?

Well, most girls aren't professional make-up artists :P

I wouldn't know exactly, but certain colours apparently wouldn't suit your eye colour etc.
Original post by samina_ay

it's because he used tiny pic like a damned pleb

honestly OP that site is a sack of ****, poor show

http://i.imgur.com/dJbDe.jpg

U like my muscles?
So many butthurt people in this thread......
Original post by Alrounder79
Don't worry, OP, your question was a valid one. Butthurt comments from girls are to be expected.

I don't understand why everyone is getting mad

FYI guys use make up to look better too in movies. Apparently Tom Cruise wore bronzer in the last mission impossible

Pronged Lily
Well, most girls aren't professional make-up artists :P

I wouldn't know exactly, but certain colours apparently wouldn't suit your eye colour etc.

How much difference does being professional make? :tongue:
oh
Original post by SmellyProtein
So many butthurt people in this thread......

I know lmao

I wasnt calling anyone on TSR ugly. The girls I was thinking of are the sort of ones I went to school with, slutty emo girls who wear a ton of eyeliner and foundation etc.
I know lmao

I wasnt calling anyone on TSR ugly. The girls I was thinking of are the sort of ones I went to school with, slutty emo girls who wear a ton of eyeliner and foundation etc.

T
here's some good looking emo girls I know who wear makeup like that.
It all depends on what you find 'ugly' and what you find 'pretty'.

But make up that is done very well can be seen as a 'deception'. But I think it's more of an art form really. It amazes me how women can transform and I mean literally transform their whole face!

(I found these by searching 'make up transformations')

This story is horrible ^

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It all depends on what you find 'ugly' and what you find 'pretty'.

But make up that is done very well can be seen as a 'deception'. But I think it's more of an art form really. It amazes me how women can transform and I mean literally transform their whole face!

(I found these by searching 'make up transformations':wink:

This story is horrible ^

Thats a nasty story!

I actually think those girls look OK before don't you? Like they dont have perfect skin but nobody does. I mean the girls who "contour" and do all kinds of stuff.
Original post by SmellyProtein
T
here's some good looking emo girls I know who wear makeup like that.

I've seen them without it though looks horrible

Apparently tugging on your eyes with the liner can make them sag and they often have bad skin because of the foundation
Original post by StrangeBanana
it's because he used tiny pic like a damned pleb

honestly OP that site is a sack of ****, poor show

how about youtube, troll? :colone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RfoJI56qBY
Thats a nasty story!

I actually think those girls look OK before don't you? Like they dont have perfect skin but nobody does. I mean the girls who "contour" and do all kinds of stuff.

Why has my bracket turned into a 'winky face'? :rolleyes:

Lol all the women have contoured in those pictures. But the middle girls is more natural looking.

Nope no one has perfect skin! I think they all look fine without makeup. But it's their choice. :smile:
No but it can make pretty girls ugly.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why has my bracket turned into a 'winky face'? :rolleyes:

Lol all the women have contoured in those pictures. But the middle girls is more natural looking.

Nope no one has perfect skin! I think they all look fine without makeup. But it's their choice. :smile:

It doesn't seem so extreme though?. Like I could post pics of what I mean but Ill get flamed :lol: They're still recognisable

How do some girls get perfect skin? Some have it better than mine ngl
no, are you silly? (answer to make up isn't a deception.)

it does wonders all the time. cover up dem spots and racoon eyes, girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending