The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
This is too ambiguous and doesn't help, since in reality it is not so easy.

It really IS that easy. If you're great in the sack, fun company and not horribly embarrassing in public, then any guy will want to date you.
Original post by Mancini
I'm an attention seeker because I can keep my sex life to myself and behave rationally lol ok. You can't even comment with your name showing you need to do if under anon lol.

I am keeping my sex life to myself. I'm anon. Do you realise how hypocritical you sound?

Anyway if you don't want to help people out on a forum intended to help people with relationship issues and then the please do us all a favour and click the 'x' on the top right hand corner.
They always come for me when I make a thread, I'm getting used to it and expect it now.

Yeah I think I will start with meetup :smile:

yeah ignore the spammers Ive reported them :h:

Meetup is really good yes
Original post by Mancini
Lol 23 looking at your original post I thought you were 16 definetly a woman physically perhaps, not in mind though huh lol.

Why would I be 16 and considering ONS and FWBs?!
Hmm that's interesting... Someone experienced. Do you think if he is good in bed there is a danger that I may fall for him? Yes the connection is the important thing for me :smile:

I'm sure it's possible.
Original post by cole-slaw
It really IS that easy. If you're great in the sack, fun company and not horribly embarrassing in public, then any guy will want to date you.

Argh! You make it sound so easy :tongue:
Maybe I am screwed. I did put myself out there, and I have done several times before to no avail and now my confidence is at rock bottom. I think maybe I just need some time to heal and reset but at the same point I'm feeling frustrated and lonely. I wonder if I should just settle for casual affairs as maybe I'm just too hurt for something real.

Just go out and get laid. You have no idea whether it will turn into something serious or not. Its a win-win situation. Best case scenario, you get a boyfriend; worst case scenario, you have a great night sitting on a big cock.
Argh! You make it sound so easy :tongue:

It is easy, IF you can do the three things I mention. Most girls fall down in at least one area.
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
yeah ignore the spammers Ive reported them :h:

Meetup is really good yes

Thank you :smile:

Yeah I live in London so there's lots going on here at meetup :smile:
It is easy, IF you can do the three things I mention. Most girls fall down in at least one area.

great in the sack - I have a high sex drive, and I like to go beyond vanilla stuff. Probably one of the reasons I'm finding abstinence very difficult.
fun company - Very subjective. Of course I would like to think I'm fun but I'm definitely not a good time or party girl if that's what you mean. Suppose I just need to find someone I'm compatible with in that respect.
not horribly embarrassing in public - I don't drink and I don't like being the centre of attention so I'm pretty sure I don't make a fool of myself.

I haven't been asked out on a date since I was 22 :frown: I've asked guys out but they said no. The recent rejection has really got me down.
Just go out and get laid. You have no idea whether it will turn into something serious or not. Its a win-win situation. Best case scenario, you get a boyfriend; worst case scenario, you have a great night sitting on a big cock.

If I just get laid then chances are nothing meaningful will come of it. I don't know many romances that started with 'a great night sitting on a big cock' :tongue:

As much as I have these physical urges I'm scared it will ultimately make me more lonely and isolated. I don't just want to be a number to someone. And I want to be held as well not just pounded... Well yeah that too :biggrin:
great in the sack - I have a high sex drive, and I like to go beyond vanilla stuff. Probably one of the reasons I'm finding abstinence very difficult.
fun company - Very subjective. Of course I would like to think I'm fun but I'm definitely not a good time or party girl if that's what you mean. Suppose I just need to find someone I'm compatible with in that respect.
not horribly embarrassing in public - I don't drink and I don't like being the centre of attention so I'm pretty sure I don't make a fool of myself.

I haven't been asked out on a date since I was 22 :frown: I've asked guys out but they said no. The recent rejection has really got me down.

Well you sound pretty decent. Can you hold a conversation on a topic other than celebrities and reality tv? Can you take a joke - ie can you accept teasing and tease back?

They would be deal-breakers for me.

What do you look like?
If I just get laid then chances are nothing meaningful will come of it. I don't know many romances that started with 'a great night sitting on a big cock' :tongue:

As much as I have these physical urges I'm scared it will ultimately make me more lonely and isolated. I don't just want to be a number to someone. And I want to be held as well not just pounded... Well yeah that too :biggrin:

Well you say that.... but I have been to a lot of weddings in the past few years in which the couples met on a night out. Its really not uncommon.

I have slept with almost all my partners on the first night. If they have been fun in bed (ie enthusiastic to go beyond vanilla, as you say), I've probably given them a few more dates to see if we click.
Well you sound pretty decent. Can you hold a conversation on a topic other than celebrities and reality tv? Can you take a joke - ie can you accept teasing and tease back?

They would be deal-breakers for me.

What do you look like?

I'm not interested in celebrity culture and feel quite disconnected from a lot of the youth culture today, the social media and so on. Well one of my favourite traits in a guy is wit, and I love to laugh at myself it keeps me sane so I would say yes I can handle jokes.

Perhaps my looks let me down. I'm multi ethnic, long dark hair, green eyes, short, size 8. I could probably stand to lose 10 pounds and do something with my hair. Even so I don't think many guys are into girls like me so I can't be bothered trying sometimes.
Well you say that.... but I have been to a lot of weddings in the past few years in which the couples met on a night out. Its really not uncommon.

I have slept with almost all my partners on the first night. If they have been fun in bed (ie enthusiastic to go beyond vanilla, as you say), I've probably given them a few more dates to see if we click.

I've never met anyone who, or at least anyone who admitted to meeting on nights out or sleeping together on the first date. To be honest this is where I have difficultly unless I knew the person from around somehow, I can't imagine sleeping with a complete stranger who I have never met before, as much as I enjoy sex.
Hello, please keep anon!

So anyway I am a female and it's been a long time since I've had sex... Relieving myself just isn't cutting it one bit.

I know it would be quite easy to find a ONS or a FWB but the problem is I can't seperate sex and emotions and trust is an important aspect for me too. No guys are asking me out on dates let alone to be in a relationship so it may be a while before I get a boyfriend, if ever.

I'm so horny I've actually cried my eyes out over this.

Serious answers only please. What should I do?

OK, u can link up with me, ill show a good time, we can go back to my place, maybe have some sex lol
Original post by Mancini
Apparantly 16 yr olds don't have relationships , you sound 16 because you sound immature.

So you think 16 year olds are immature then, but capable of relationships?

Any mancini please if you have nothing helpful to contribute then go and try and hurt someone's feelings elsewhere.
I'm not interested in celebrity culture and feel quite disconnected from a lot of the youth culture today, the social media and so on. Well one of my favourite traits in a guy is wit, and I love to laugh at myself it keeps me sane so I would say yes I can handle jokes.

Perhaps my looks let me down. I'm multi ethnic, long dark hair, green eyes, short, size 8. I could probably stand to lose 10 pounds and do something with my hair. Even so I don't think many guys are into girls like me so I can't be bothered trying sometimes.

size 8 is not big. I bet you £100 you don't need to lose any weight.

I would recommend against hooking up with David Milliband, I'm pretty sure he's married. You can do better than that.

What does "multi ethnic" look like?
Original post by DavidMIliband
OK, u can link up with me, ill show a good time, we can go back to my place, maybe have some sex lol

I'm not looking to hook up with anyone right now I'm looking for advice.
size 8 is not big. I bet you £100 you don't need to lose any weight.

I would recommend against hooking up with David Milliband, I'm pretty sure he's married. You can do better than that.

What does "multi ethnic" look like?

No it's not big I'm slim but what I mean is I could do to tone up as I have a petite and unforgiving body frame I have a bit of podgyness on my lower belly that I'm not too pleased about. Multiethnic as in my mother is white, father is mixed with black and Asian which makes me a very odd looking person :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending