The Student Room Group

4 3 2 1, I declare a thumb war

Let's talk about thumbs.

Do you have a normal thumb or a thumb shaped like a toe?
In short, do you have Megan Fox thumbs?

I'm curious to see who else has thumbs like me. I'll try and grab a picture. Unfortunately I can't get one of my own at the moment but this is what my thumbs look like.

Spoiler

Also, I think someone on Wikipedia doesn't like their thumbs.

Spoiler

My favourite stories to tell about my thumbs are the time that my thumb got stuck in a bowling ball and the time that when I went to the hospital to check up on my medication for my epilepsy that myself, my mum and the doctor I was seeing all had the thumbs (except my mum is weirder she only has 1).

Apparently there's a 1/2000 people have these thumbs, and 1/4000 have one clubbed them, one normal thumb. That's just what I heard though.
My thumbs are fine. However I would love to have a thumb war with someone. :mmm:
Is it rude if this thread made me laugh? :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by william walker
My thumbs are fine. However I would love to have a thumb war with someone. :mmm:

I'm at a disadvantage whenever I play because my thumbs are too short, lol. I can't even play my mum because we're both right handed and it's her right hang that has the normal thumb ;-;

Original post by angelcake123

Not at all, I love making fun of my thumbs because they are weird XD On the other hand it was painful when I tried to throw the bowling ball with my thumb stuck inside.
Original post by angelcake123

Hey. How have you been keeping?
:lol: not bad. I think we really need to start quoting each other more.
Original post by Oh_Ewe
I'm at a disadvantage whenever I play because my thumbs are too short, lol. I can't even play my mum because we're both right handed and it's her right hang that has the normal thumb ;-;

I see. Such a shame. Perhaps you could have a game of slaps or something? :smile:
Isn't it "1,2,3,4, I declare a thumb war"?

That way 4 rhymes with war.
Ew I'm sorry but I hate those short nails on thumbs
Reply 9
I see. Such a shame. Perhaps you could have a game of slaps or something? :smile:

I don't know what that is but it sounds violent XD

Original post by Sabertooth
Isn't it "1,2,3,4, I declare a thumb war"?

That way 4 rhymes with war.

You're probably right. It sounds better anyway :tongue:
That's a little embarrassing.

Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Ew I'm sorry but I hate those short nails on thumbs

Haha, no offense taken. I do find it annoying that when I try and grow my nails that my thumb nails stop growing long before the others. I read that the nails on these sort of thumbs stop growing before they get past the tip of the thumb. The rest of my fingers are fine.

--

I want get a picture of my own thumb so I can show the actual shape of my thumb If I pinch the skin on the sides so it's tighter, it looks even thinner between the knuckle & first joint & even fatter at the joint :rofl: you have to see it, I can't put it into words.
You done goofed up the rhyme, well done :biggrin:
Hey. How have you been keeping?

Heya :smile: Sorry that I haven't been on TSR much lately :redface: im okay thank you! How are you? Hows things gooing? :biggrin:
There's another rhyme that goes with this instead of 1,2,3,4... does anyone know what it is? It isn't numbers but a phrase

Quick Reply

Latest