The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Multiple gunmen were reported, at least one of them has taken hostages in a theatre.
Reply 81
Original post by i<3milkshake
This is why I am perplexed by his/her comment. I'm not sure if they were being serious but then tried to add balance, or were being sarcastic at the end but shooting themselves in the foot, I don't know.

None of the above.
Why is it always France these days?
Reply 83
Original post by MrKmas508
The reason why I make the assumption that they are Muslim without any proof is to outline the fact that this has gotten to such a high scale that I can guess blindly and still be proven right. Nothing happens and nothing changes, something has to give and once people can recognise that we can figure out what it is. Answer me this honestly 100%, Why did the gunman do it? I don't know is not a valid answer.

The 'muslim' terror groups are crazy.
They are killing their own 'muslims'..which is why you can tell they are just sick in the head and not actually 'religious'

Wasn't the last attacks in France, the shop worker who hid customers muslim and in the Charlie Hebdo attack...the police officer shot dead was muslim?

Like i said we can't lump people together. The terror groups doing this are clearly crazy and sick.
Get a grip. Trying to call out which ethnic group/religion the attackers might have belonged to just to score points over someone else on the Internet rather than showing actual concern that innocent people have been murdered. The state of some people.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by billydisco
The world isn't becoming crazy, a certain religion is just spreading.....

if every muslim was a terrorist this world would be over. You can't lump everyone in the same box.

My cousins are muslim (we are catholic though) and they have no time for what those people are doing...
Original post by 雷尼克
Its ridiculous that people are killing each other in the 21st century over religion, race or other differences.

What is even more ridiculous is that these barbarians were invited with open arms into the country. If you needed migrants, well, choose from the following of my list and see why there are plenty of nice people you could choose to let in;#

Atheists.
Agnostics.
Buddhists.
Christians.
Hindus.
Sikhs.
Muslims.
Jews.
Followers of Shinto.
France has come to its knees. I hope Britain learns from the example of France. I hope so, before it is too late. We are fast approaching that point now.

I don't want it to be that way :frown:
France is my country as well and it's been getting worse and worse. The UK is far from that stage of confusion imo.
Reply 88
Original post by xxvine
if every muslim was a terrorist this world would be over. You can't lump everyone in the same box.

My cousins are muslim (we are catholic though) and they have no time for what those people are doing...

Why are you cousins Muslim and you are Catholic?
Reply 89
Difficult to find out what exactly is going on at the moment with conflicting reports, but it seems at this point at least 30 are dead, 60 are being held hostage in a theatre and 10s of 1000s of the Stade de France crowd tonight are being held in the stadium, horrible situation :frown:
I hope the attackers repent and turn to Christ. Hope God will protect those in the Bataclan theatre in the ongoing hostage situation.
Original post by Novascope
Haha CLASSIC line. "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims." Do some research on terrorism, and learn that it's not only committed by Muslims.

I guess back when the IRA were operating it would be perfectly fine to say that all terrorists are Irish? Get the **** out of here lol.

I never said only muslims I said MOST, so learn to read before throwing your toys out the pram and accusing people of ignorance.

And besides, the attacks carried out in Europe over the last decade have been carried out by jihadi MUSLIMS.

On your bike.
Reply 92
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Get a grip you bunch of tw*ts. Trying to call out to which ethnic group/religion the attackers might have belonged to just to score points over someone else on the Internet rather than showing actual concern that innocent people have been murdered. The state of some people.

Thanks for reminding us who the true victims are.
What is even more ridiculous is that these barbarians were invited with open arms into the country. If you needed migrants, well, choose from the following of my list and see why there are plenty of nice people you could choose to let in;#

its a bit premature to assume who they are, they could well be french citizens
Why France though?
By attacking a country that had no direct link to his disposal - I think not.
Original post by 雷尼克
its a bit premature to assume who they are, they could well be french citizens

They are very likely to be french citizens. Citizens who have flown to Syria/Irak to be radicalised and have returned to carry out attacks. Simple math.
Reply 97
Original post by MrKmas508
Why are you cousins Muslim and you are Catholic?

huh? is that sarcasm?

We are from Ghana and Ghana is quiet split with regards to religion...some of my family are muslim whilst most are catholic....we choose to follow the catholic way, my cousins the muslim way...is that problem or something?
Original post by ironandbeer2
CNN saying apparently 60 hostages in a theartre.Bloody disgusting, what did the French people do for this **** :frown:
Let in millions of people who disagree with Western Ideals, SOME of whom hate France itselfDisclaimer: I am not suggesting all muslims are terrorists. I think Multiculture and Immigration are good, etc., etc, I'm not racist plz
18 dead... how dreadful.

Vive la France, on est tous avec vous!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending