The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
So you think 16 year olds are immature then, but capable of relationships?

Any mancini please if you have nothing helpful to contribute then go and try and hurt someone's feelings elsewhere.

Well 16 yr olds can indeed be immature and whether I think they are capable of being in a relationship or not is besides the point the fact is they are indeed in relationships.

I'm not sure where I have attempted to hurt your feelings feel free to point it out, I just told you I think you are immature at 23 to still be this confused and have ridiculous rules when it comes to having sex with a guy. For example this idea you have that you can't have sex with a guy if he doesn't cuddle you and makes you feel a certain way, get over it. I think I am contributing very well I hope my advise helps other young women stop acting like 16 yr olds, it's not attractive.
(edited 8 years ago)
No it's not big I'm slim but what I mean is I could do to tone up as I have a petite and unforgiving body frame I have a bit of podgyness on my lower belly that I'm not too pleased about. Multiethnic as in my mother is white, father is mixed with black and Asian which makes me a very odd looking person :frown:

A lot of people think that mixed race are the most attractive women.

Maybe you just need to go out more, mix with a few more guys and be a bit flirtier. Let them know you prefer chocolate to vanilla.

Do you have any hobbies? Girls with cool hobbies are attractive.
I'm 23 years old. If it's not easy to maintain or obtain is it worth the risk then?

youre grand so...hopefully youre in a healthy state of mind too. I think so but thats for you to decide not me.

with the right person its always worth it.
Original post by Mancini
Well 16 yr olds can indeed be immature and whether I think they are capable of being in a relationship or not is besides the point the fact is they are indeed in relationships.

I'm not sure where I have attempted to hurt your feelings feel free to point it out, I just told you I think you are immature at 23 to still be this confused and have ridiculous rules when it comes to having sex with a guy for example this idea you have that you can't have sex with a guy if he doesn't cuddle you and makes you feel a certain way, get over it. I think I am contributing very well I hope my advise helps other young women to stop acting like 16 yr olds it's not attractive.

Oh please you know full well you are not trying to help 16 year olds out by coming for me. If you are so mature and a grown man then this is a silly way to get your kicks.

I've admitted I have problem and a flaw I never came here to say I'm better than anyone else. And I certainly won't be the last woman who struggles to separate sex and emotions and I've admitted that I'm not enjoying the experience. Nonetheless that doesn't mean I can just flick the 'off' switch on my emotions.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
youre grand so...hopefully youre in a healthy state of mind too. I think so but thats for you to decide not me.

with the right person its always worth it.

Well I'm not going to lie my body and mind could always do to be a bit more healthy :smile: That's definitely something that I'm working on.
if you can't get guys, buy a cucumber

I'm sorry you're going through this stage in your life OP :console:
Well I'm not going to lie my body and mind could always do to be a bit more healthy :smile: That's definitely something that I'm working on.

I meant mentally wise haha Im sure some lad will like yeh however yeh look
Original post by Precious Illusions
I know you said getting yourself off isn't quite cutting it but have you tried toys etc? They make life a lot easier. And very satisfying. Magic wands are wonderful until you do manage to meet someone you feel comfortable enough to be intimate with, don't rush into it though.

You are awesome :biggrin:
Saad_073 add me on sc this is for everyone haha
Original post by cole-slaw

Maybe you just need to go out more, mix with a few more guys and be a bit flirtier. Let them know you prefer chocolate to vanilla.

I have heard of this phenomenon but wish I knew some of these people in real life. I feel even if they do think mixed race woman are attractive when it comes to actual relationships and settling down most men want go to their own race. This is part of the problem I feel is that I don't have my 'own' race to fall back on and date I'm always an 'other'. I can't pass for any one race either I wish I could then I would just stick to trying to date them.

Yeah I definitely need to get out there more to be fair I've done enough moping now. I need to improve my flirting skills as well.

Yeah I do have quite a few hobbies and I'm really passionate about my subject as well. Funnily enough though I mostly meet women at places where I go to pursue my hobbies, and quite a few of them are not even that 'girly'.
Reply 70
OP you need to go outside and talk to people. Srs it's not difficult.

You sound like you can reasonably put a sentence together. Trust, this is enough for most guys your age.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
if you can't get guys, buy a cucumber

I'm sorry you're going through this stage in your life OP :console:

I can get guys. I could get one tonight if I wanted to just as easily as I could go and buy a cucumber. In fact the cucumber would cost me more!!
However finding someone to actually date long term is difficult and I don't want to just be having flings all the time I want a real connection.
then he rejected me :frown: I'm pretty burned right now so I don't think I will be asking again any time soon. No one wants to date me.

Welcome to a mans world tbh.

If you don't have the soul or strength to persevere then the best you can do is be approachable and open to opportunities.

Or, OK cupid. Plenty of guys on there looking for deep meaningful relationships, at one point I was one.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 73
Original post by cole-slaw

No wonder some mixed raced women have big heads.

Note for mods , I said some it's not an attack on all mixed women, I know some sucker will probably want to report this.
Reply 74
Original post by DrID

You sound like you can reasonably put a sentence together. Trust, this is enough for most guys your age.

Did you even read the OP , the OP clearly states that she's a female.

Unless of course you mean guys in a general sense , I'm not quite sure.
[video="youtube;wd1-HM234DE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd1-HM234DE[/video]
Original post by So Instinct
Welcome to a mans world tbh.

If you don't have the soul or strength to persevere then the best you can do is be approachable and open to opportunities.

Or, OK cupid. Plenty of guys on there looking for deep meaningful relationships, at one point I was one.
Reply 76
I can get guys. I could get one tonight if I wanted to just as easily as I could go and buy a cucumber. In fact the cucumber would cost me more!!
However finding someone to actually date long term is difficult and I don't want to just be having flings all the time I want a real connection.

Is the feel of a penis inside you not a real enough connection? Perhaps you want a more well endowed guy.
Original post by Mancini
No wonder some mixed raced women have big heads.

Note for mods , I said some it's not an attack on all mixed women, I know some sucker will probably want to report this.

Yeah well don't worry about that I'm not one of them. I'm aware most people stick to their own race.
Original post by Mancini
Is the feel of a penis inside you not a real enough connection? Perhaps you want a more well endowed guy.

As much as I have the urge the act alone won't satisfy me I want pillow talk and hugs as well. I'm not bothered about package size much more bother about the person attached to it.
Original post by DrID

I'm clearly living on a different planet you then. Dating is a sport especially here in London you can get tossed aside for the next for the slightest thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending