The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Probably this.

But I agree with not enough time to plan this.
Original post by xxvine
did my answer make sense? are weirdo's or something?

Yes your answer made sense, thank you.
Paris under siege, Daily Mail commenters seem to be more concerned with boarder controls in the comments section.
Original post by DiceTheSlice
News flash guys, if there was no Islam in this world the violent minds would still breath and wreck havoc however they wanted. What they failed (and most of you here) is education and tolerance.

Well, clearly they wouldn't because its only Islam which causes this violence now..... indicating it is the source of this violence.
Original post by 雷尼克
35 dead
100 hostages taken

this is going to be a very long life for sanity and reason

Where did you hear that?
According to the Associated Press, a police official said 11 people were killed in a Paris restaurant in the 10th arrondissement and about 35 were killed at the Bataclan theatre, where a hostage-taking is under way. Police said 100 hostages were being held.
Original post by College_Dropout
Paris under siege, Daily Mail commenters seem to be more concerned with boarder controls in the comments section.

and that is wrong, why?
I'm so gonna move out of Europe, definitely before I am 30
Original post by Craig1998
Where did you hear that?

sky news live http://news.sky.com/watch-live
Where did you hear that?

Ask Corbyn, he's probably friends with the terrorists.
French journalist Erwan Desplanques

says a friend who was able to escape from the Bataclan concert venue has told him there were five or six gunmen there and they mentioned Syria during their attack. Bodies were seen lying on the ground.There were several gunshots over five minutes, he says.Got this from BBC, Do you guys think that this was done coz of the jihadi john thing ?
60 taken as hostages :frown:
Original post by billydisco
Well, clearly they wouldn't because its only Islam which causes this violence now..... indicating it is the source of this violence.

Jesus how ****ing old are you? Claiming all violent activities are stemming from Islam is borderline delusion.
Original post by HoroDergams
Lets change this thread to a point of discussing what's most important to us and a ground to pray for the victims. User : ClockEnderAFC is right - there's no point debating over piling dead bodies or whilst people are fearing for their lives. Its not right guys.

No- lets not. A lot of us here are fed-up of being called racists for pointing out the obvious. This "religion" has issues and I am sure a lot of British people would support it being removed from the UK to prevent things like this happening here.
[video]https://vine.co/v/iBb2x00UVlv[/video]
Where did you hear that?

French Tv, it's quite likely to be true. They have the whole theatre complex and there's 6 of them there.
Original post by billydisco
Ask Corbyn, he's probably friends with the terrorists.

Evidence?
Not what I want to hear when I am going to Paris next week
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Jesus how ****ing old are you? Claiming all violent activities are stemming from Islam is borderline delusion.

So you can name me another group who have killed innocent civilians in 70 countries, across 5 continents, over the last 15 years?
I think the total death toll will be around 45-60. Apparently some of the hostages at the Bataclan Theatre are being killed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending