The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Craig1998
Evidence?

Intelligent?
Original post by billydisco
Intelligent?

I'm intelligent enough to not believe what someone says when they use 'probably'.
Original post by driftawaay
60 taken as hostages :frown:

I heard the number has increased to 100?
and that is wrong, why?

What relevance does that have?
At least 18 dead. Such odd locations as well.. Was it an intended attack on the president or something else? Either way, tragic. Thoughts to all suffering in Paris and to the terrorists; you can go **** yourselves
I'm intelligent enough to not believe what someone says when they use 'probably'.

The fact you need to be spoon-fed with evidence shows you lack the skills to think for yourself.
Original post by Novascope
I heard the number has increased to 100?

Yes. :frown:
Why do you compare a religion with skin colour? They are orthogonal....

I didn't.
Original post by College_Dropout
What relevance does that have?

Followers of Islam probably committed this attack and British people do not want them coming here through the EU's freedom of movement.

You seriously couldn't grasp that?
The fact you need to be spoon-fed with evidence shows you lack the skills to think for yourself.

I'm hardly being spoonfed with evidence if you aren't telling it to me. Cmon, how do you know Corbyn is 'probably' BFFs with the terrorists.
Original post by MrKmas508
French Tv, it's quite likely to be true. They have the whole theatre complex and there's 6 of them there.

If this is right I suspect many will not survive at the theatre
Reply 151
Original post by i<3milkshake
I for one am absolutely sick of this. Sick to my back teeth. Good people are being butchered, murdered, in their own countries.

You get what you vote for. Hopefully people now will finally learn this.

'Fraid not. It takes more than a few events like this to make that sort of change happen.
Original post by hoping4Astars
I think the total death toll will be around 45-60. Apparently some of the hostages at the Bataclan Theatre are being killed.

I think it might be higher than that, maybe 65. If the hostage takers have started killing, why haven't the police intervened and eliminated the threat?
Original post by MrKmas508
Multiple attackers, some or all still on the loose.

Jihadi John was killed today I meant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Rad Prince
I'm so gonna move out of Europe, definitely before I am 30

Where would you go, out of curiosity?
I'm hardly being spoonfed with evidence if you aren't telling it to me. Cmon, how do you know Corbyn is 'probably' BFFs with the terrorists.

The person who is pro-Palestinian?
The person photographed as buddies with Gerry Adams?
The person who received money for his campaign from a friend of Hamas?
The person who wants more and more immigration....

Gee I wonder....
Followers of Islam probably committed this attack and British people do not want them coming here through the EU's freedom of movement.

You seriously couldn't grasp that?

Probably? On what basis?
What has Islam got to do with boarder controls?
The Charlie Hebdo attacks where immigrants right? Or French born?
Original post by Coollad1999
I think it might be higher than that, maybe 65. If the hostage takers have started killing, why haven't the police intervened and eliminated the threat?

I know, the police need to get in the theatre. If call of duty has taught me anything, as soon as someone starts shooting, you shoot back.
Reply 158
Original post by ironandbeer2
Bloody disgusting, what did the French people do for this **** :frown:
Algeria.
Time for a real war on terror. All nations with an interest here - France, UK, US, Russia, Germany, Australia etc etc - need to club together and put aside their differences. Random terrorist attacks are in nobody's interests, anyone can be caught up in them and the bigger and more frequent they get the more damaging they are for the cohesion of our societies and the economy. 9/11 was the biggest and most horrendous - a wartime attack almost - and still the US were pretty much on their own soon after that. These terrorists of all groups need to be crushed like rats every time they pop up and it made clear to them that their 'cause' is absolute pointless.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply