The Student Room Group

Asian/Muslim teens - are you allowed to live away for uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gladiator12345
I applied for chem eng i hope u get far but he shouldnt be like that ge should trust u enough to be independent what unis u applying for?

I don't think its me he doesn't trust, I just think he doesn't think it'll be safe. BCU, uni of ham, manchester, salford and wolverhampton. wbu?
Original post by safiyyah98
I don't think its me he doesn't trust, I just think he doesn't think it'll be safe. BCU, uni of ham, manchester, salford and wolverhampton. wbu?

Ive applied to manchester(interview) sheffield and hull ( recieved offers) leeds and nottingham wats ur firm?
Ive applied to manchester(interview) sheffield and hull ( recieved offers) leeds and nottingham wats ur firm?

btw i meant uni of Bham lol. omg wow Congratulations! my school haven't done our references yet so still waiting :frown:
Reply 103
Thats a good uni as well theres no point in living away then haha, congrats!

Exactly!!! InshaAllah you'll get your choices too
I'm not Asian, but I am Muslim; my Mum would let me go wherever for University. She honestly doesn't mind and is just simply wonderful alhamdulillah c:
btw i meant uni of Bham lol. omg wow Congratulations! my school haven't done our references yet so still waiting :frown:

I bet u must be feeling so angry at ur school and inshallah ull get wer u want n u can move frm home lol
Original post by SohaXO
Exactly!!! InshaAllah you'll get your choices too

Thank you! :smile: Inshallah
Original post by M0nkey Thunder
I'm not Asian, but I am Muslim; my Mum would let me go wherever for University. She honestly doesn't mind and is just simply wonderful alhamdulillah c:

Alhamdulillah you are very lucky! :biggrin: xx
I bet u must be feeling so angry at ur school and inshallah ull get wer u want n u can move frm home lol

Mate you have no idea!! Aw thank you Inshallah, and may Allah help you to get the right grades to get into your firm uni :smile: xx
Mate you have no idea!! Aw thank you Inshallah, and may Allah help you to get the right grades to get into your firm uni :smile: xx

Thank u and i wish the same for u inshallah xx
I was on the verge of leaving home to go to uni accomodation (which my parents fully supported) but 26 days before uni i realised that i could not leave my mother and father. Im such a mummy's boy :colondollar:
So i cancelled it and have been happily living at home while at uni
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by saeed97
I was on the verge of leaving home to go to uni accomodation (which my parents fully supported) but 26 days before uni i realised that i could not leave my mother and father. Im such a mummy's boy :colondollar:

Shabash Putr ✌️
Original post by kamranhyder
Shabash Putr ✌️

Translation pls
Original post by saeed97
Translation pls

cute as a button
My parents are very strict on some things but the complete opposite with other things. They trust me with this, and encourage me to leave home and see the world rather than lock me up in the small town I'm from. I like them a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank u and i wish the same for u inshallah xx

Thank you so much :biggrin:
Original post by Conceited
Your degree, your life.

Lol simple but effective :P
Original post by saeed97

LOL I bet you are Pakistani? All pakistani boys are mama's boys :P
Original post by ZSHNZ
My parents are very strict on some things but the complete opposite with other things. They trust me with this, and encourage me to leave home and see the world rather than lock me up in the small town I'm from. I like them a lot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats really good how you have supportive parents, don't get me wrong they aren't 'locking me up' my dad is just scared I think.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3724779

Guys!! Look at what these ignorant people are saying about Islam in Europe! *******s :'(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending