The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billydisco
Being photographed with terrorists and receiving money from associated terrorists isn't suspicious?

Notice how you havent actually been specific in your reply, whereas in my replies I am VERY precise..... because I have a logical argument whereas you hate my argument, but you know its right and cannot argue it.

Bernie Sanders received money for his campaign from Martin Shkreli. Just because a politician receives money from somebody disliked, it doesn't make them on the same line as that person. Bernie Sanders did the right thing and donated the money to charity.

Also, is Gerry Adams necessarily a terrorist? I, honestly, don't know much about him. But a quick search doesn't show anything, just a questionable murder case which he wasn't found guilty for.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Its time like this we all need a hug *gives yeh a wee hug*

Im not much religious anymore but God bless jaysus:O

Ew don't hug me.

Such shocking news. It's only a matter of time at this rate that events like this will happen in the UK :frown:
Original post by Lady Comstock
Jesus. Why Paris though?! Paris is part of the West, sure, but they don't have as much beef from Islamists compared with the States or even us.

Just don't get why it always seems to be Paris of late.

Ease of pulling off an attack. For whatever reason. Don't buy this BULL that it's due to revenge, it's a thirst for killing and publicity and using religion as an excuse.
Original post by Black Cat
I suspect that this is a retaliation because of Jihadi john (emwazi) recent death, just purely speculation before someone tries calling me out.

Doubt it. It seems to well planned with the Germany vs France Game and the simultaneous attacks in different locations
Original post by Black Cat
I suspect that this is a retaliation because of Jihadi john (emwazi) recent death, just purely speculation before someone tries calling me out.

I don't think it is. Think about it- if they could attack Paris that quickly, then why didn't they attack like this regardless/sooner?
Reply 205
Original post by hoping4Astars
I hope the attackers repent and turn to Christ.
And start massacring Catholics or Protestants as well as Jews and Muslims?

Changing their excuse for killing won't stop their behaviour.
Original post by Craig1998
Well I'm not going to believe stuff on an internet forum just because someone says it. If I say that 500 people were killed in these horrific attacks, you're going to want to hear where I got that number from. I made it up, just like the majority of this Islam-hating forum does. I'm not asking the impossible, he gave a reasonable answer. But everyone has faults, like how David Cameron was found to be smoking illegal substances whilst at university.

It was rather an explanation of why he said so. It is clear that there could be no evidence of that- or if he had some it would be on all news.
Not sure what making up stories has to do with Islam hate.
Original post by jedanselemyia
I don't want it to be that way :frown:
France is my country as well and it's been getting worse and worse. The UK is far from that stage of confusion imo.

this confusion?
Original post by The Rad Prince
Not the anglosphere

Somewhere chilled but also cultural, like Latin America or the far East. I'm sure African countries could be lovely if they are developed and stable.

Far East sounds good to me!
Original post by Novascope
Ew don't hug me.

Such shocking news. It's only a matter of time at this rate that events like this will happen in the UK :frown:

hahah il leave yeh be then
Reports of grenades being thrown at the seats in Paris stadium where France was playing Germany. Fans have invaded the pitch.
(edited 8 years ago)
So you can name me another group who have killed innocent civilians in 70 countries, across 5 continents, over the last 15 years?

Is this group supposed to be different from all those murderers from US to Indonesia who has created political disruptions in their respective countries?

Do you know several militants in IS comes from non-Islamic backgrounds? Of course you wouldn't know. You just chew the **** that comes on the TV! Students are murdered in Mexico, there are issues in the Kremlin that where one "rebel" kills someone every other day, ****ing ethnic cleansing is going on Myanmar, there are religious motivated lynching going on India, there is a civil war in the deserted lands of Sudan, there is an violent occupation in Kashmir, **** there is Israel invading and breeding in Palestine, there is ****ing even more gunmen in Argentina bloody hell there is violence all over the globe. And that's without a spotlight on the African continent.

They are all as bad as these terrorists you see here. But sadly the media don't paint people like Dylan Roof or Jared Loughner as terrorist because of god knows what.

What you need take from this is that violent people are all over this world. Heck they are even on TSR. They will do it if the necessary incentives are given. For some it's money for some it's identity for some it's passion. It's is not just religion FFS!
Original post by Novascope
Or it's a "crazy" white guy again. They're always up to that sort of ****.

Religion of peace strikes again.
Original post by College_Dropout
Probably? On what basis?
What has Islam got to do with boarder controls?
The Charlie Hebdo attacks where immigrants right? Or French born?

Last 15 years look at global shooting incidents of terrorism. Most continents, in which multiple countries attacked by Islamic terrorism.

Last year alone. Nigeria. France x2. Tunisia. Kenya.

So I think people can be justified in assuming it's Islamic terrorism based on the global events of the kantian decade and the type of events that have unfolded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Is this group supposed to be different from all those murderers from US to Indonesia who has created political disruptions in their respective countries?

Do you know several militants in IS comes from non-Islamic backgrounds? Of course you wouldn't know. You just chew the **** that comes on the TV! Students are murdered in Mexico, there are issues in the Kremlin that where one "rebel" kills someone every other day, ****ing ethnic cleansing is going on Myanmar, there are religious motivated lynching going on India, there is a civil war in the deserted lands of Sudan, there is an violent occupation in Kashmir, **** there is Israel invading and breeding in Palestine, there is ****ing even more gunmen in Argentina bloody hell there is violence all over the globe. And that's without a spotlight on the African continent.

They are all as bad as these terrorists you see here. But sadly the media don't paint people like Dylan Roof or Jared Loughner as terrorist because of god knows what.

What you need take from this is that violent people are all over this world. Heck they are even on TSR. They will do it if the necessary incentives are given. For some it's money for some it's identity for some it's passion. It's is not just religion FFS!

I asked you a question. Name me another "organisation" who have killed civilians in close to (see, I'm even giving you a fighting chance) 70 countries, across 5 continents, over the past 15 years?
Being photographed with terrorists and receiving money from associated terrorists isn't suspicious?

Notice how you havent actually been specific in your reply, whereas in my replies I am VERY precise..... because I have a logical argument whereas you hate my argument, but you know its right and cannot argue it.

Because there were literally no well reasoned arguments in your post.

1. How on earth does being Pro-Palestine make you a terrorist sympathiser? It's quite easy to understand why level-headed people would side with the Palestinian cause when you realise how much of their territory has been encroached upon since the formation of Israel.

2. Being photographed with someone does not mean you're "best buddies". In any case, the "Good Friday Agreement" only came about by the UK government finally having a dialogue with IRA representatives.

3. Corbyn has no control over whether someone decides to give money to his campaign. And even then, a donor holding certain views does not mean that Corbyn shares those exact same views.

4. This is just too stupid a point to reply to...

Seriously, whenever I see one of your posts I immediately expect a load of swivel-eyed nonsense. And more often than not, you oblige.
(edited 8 years ago)
At least 42 people dead- French police
Original post by DiceTheSlice

+1, very few muslims are terrorists, not all terrorists are muslim.
Original post by Scrappy-coco
Last 15 years look at global shooting incidents of terrorism. Most continents, in which multiple countries attacked by Islamic terrorism.

Last year alone. Nigeria. France x2. Tunisia. Kenya.

So I think people can be justified in assuming it's Islamic terrorism based on the global events of the kantian decade and the type of events that have unfolded.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Countries which have experienced Islamic terrorism between 2000 and 2013:

Original post by MrDystopia
This is shocking. Oh my goodness hopefully this doesn't end with even more deaths. Can't imagine all those hostages are getting out alive which is the sad thing.

Kids enjoying a concert, couples enjoying a meal together, football fans enjoying a friendly game of footy. All of a sudden, this happens. Everyday scenarios. Could happen to anyone. Shocking.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending