The Student Room Group

Do low testosterone men have different personalities?

No gay jokes please
Low testosterone is linked to depression & anxiety, which obviously can have a huge impact on the way you behave.
Reply 2
Original post by WoodyMKC
Low testosterone is linked to depression & anxiety, which obviously can have a huge impact on the way you behave.

Is this in women too? Because women have less testosterone obviously
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
Is this in women too? Because women have less testosterone obviously

Different biological make-up, women don't require nearly the same testosterone levels as men do to thrive.
Reply 4
Different biological make-up, women don't require nearly the same testosterone levels as men do to thrive.

What about guys who naturally have low testosterone though? I think I do I get anxious sometimes
What about guys who naturally have low testosterone though? I think I do I get anxious sometimes

If you think so, go see your GP and get tested :wink:
Reply 6
If you think so, go see your GP and get tested :wink:

How do you do it? Mate said they take a blood sample from your cawk :s-smilie:
Reply 7

Its generally older guys with low testosterone problems, and not as present in younger guys.
Reply 8
Original post by kkboyk
Its generally older guys with low testosterone problems, and not as present in younger guys.

My mate had them and he's 24 is it genetic?
How do you do it? Mate said they take a blood sample from your cawk :s-smilie:

Your mate is a cawk :lol: Just a standard blood test from the crook of your elbow.
Your mate is a cawk :lol: Just a standard blood test from the crook of your elbow.

Thats not so bad :rofl:

He said they needed to take it from your cawk because that's where they store the sperm

Quick Reply

Latest