The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billydisco
and your point is what? You realise the fact you had to go back 70 years to find something to compare with Islamic State kinda says it all.....

What does time have to do with anything? Shall we talk about the terror that North Korea is doing to it's people in this day and age. Their concentration camps compare to those used by the Nazi's in World War 2.
Original post by simon_g
well well... Religion of Peace Strikes Back?

RIP to the victims, better them than us to be honest!

Don't you think that's a bit insensitive right now? You don't know who could be reading these posts- family members/friends of the victims etc.
Original post by College_Dropout
HAHA Nice valid source you got there.
If you wasnt so narrow minded and ridiculous, would you have more then the 2 brain cells you currently have?

You do realise that site lists every single Islamic terrorist event? Date, location, what happened etc... its not just a counter which increments every minute....

Apparently the BBC validated their figures and said they under-stated the number of terrorist attacks.
Original post by hassassin04
The religion of peace strikes again (probably) .

The Hour will come when violence, bloodshed, and anarchy become common.(Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)
My honest opinion is that the terrorists aren't the main problem. It's the apologists. The ones who say "they're not Muslims" and "ah well it's the west's foreign policy, what do you expect." They're the ones who do their best to extinguish any serious discussion on the subject. They're the ones who make sure we never make progress on this as they're shifting the responsibility away from perpetrators onto victims and project their own weird feelings of self-guilt onto everyone else.
Original post by Scrappy-coco
I guess the attack in Australia was after 2013?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The terror attack and hostage crisis in Sydney was earlier this year, so yes. Not sure on previous attacks before that though.
I guess the attack in Australia was after 2013?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think it was 2014?
apparently they're slaughtering the hostages one by one
Original post by Craig1998
Cough, Islamic State has not even killed close to the amount murdered by the Nazis in World War 2.

COUGH.

:|

You try to justify your reply by comparing a rebellion group on the back of a civil war, to a super power which started and fought the majority of a world war?! Because that's not a strained and desperate comparison?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KimKallstrom
My honest opinion is that the terrorists aren't the main problem. It's the apologists. The ones who say "they're not Muslims" and "ah well it's the west's foreign policy, what do you expect." They're the ones who do their best to extinguish any serious discussion on the subject. They're the ones who make sure we never make progress on this as they're shifting the responsibility away from perpetrators onto victims and project their own weird feelings of self-guilt onto everyone else.

Like Craig1988?
Original post by Bornblue
Here's a crazy idea, how about we wait to hear the facts before we start blaming certain groups?
It may well turn out to be Muslims but let's wait for the facts.

Case in point
Original post by Craig1998
Cough, Islamic State has not even killed close to the amount murdered by the Nazis in World War 2.

COUGH.

Doesn't matter. They're still the biggest threat to humanity in the 21st Century.
Original post by ironandbeer2
France is closing its borders.

??? Prophecy or report?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by billydisco
Like Craig1988?

Indeed
Original post by Greg Jackson
apparently they're slaughtering the hostages one by one

Source???
??? Prophecy or report?

Posted from TSR Mobile

100% accurate. Just heard the French president say it on TV.
Original post by Novascope
Ew don't hug me.

Such shocking news. It's only a matter of time at this rate that events like this will happen in the UK :frown:

this is what scares me

when this will happen over here:frown:
Original post by College_Dropout
What has this got to do with border controls?

I was just replying to people who was asking how people could be so quick to assume it was a terrorist attack. My bad if I quoted you by mistake?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Religion of peace, guys. Religion of peace.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending