The Student Room Group

how could I contact this girl

last year I had this girl in a uni project, at the time we got along quite well, it was a 5 day project. We had a bit of banter on twitter after that, teasing each other, but then we never really talked after. She never even messaged me, although I never messaged her either. But this could be becuase our whole interaction was project based and she thought the interaction cant go any further. like most group projects at uni you never end up being close friends after although you got along really well with the person, purely because you met for work not social reasons.

so how can I contact her, there is no way I would see her around uni as the subject she studies, they have their own building, so the only alternative is to message her on facebook? but im not really sure what I can say to start it off, but I know how I can tease her after and worked well last time
Via twitter.... Didn't you say you interacted via Twitter in the first place?
Reply 2
Original post by phunky_fresh
Via twitter.... Didn't you say you interacted via Twitter in the first place?

yes, but dont you think it would be a little strange if I just randomly contact her? although it may make her curious as to why I am randomly talking to her, so it should be good?
Just say hi and see how it goes. Start up a conversation. You'll never know if you don't try
Reply 4
Original post by georgiaswift
Just say hi and see how it goes. Start up a conversation. You'll never know if you don't try

as a girl would you find it strange if I contacted you like this? But I guess you are right, might as well try

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending