The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by billydisco
You do realise that site lists every single Islamic terrorist event? Date, location, what happened etc... its not just a counter which increments every minute....

Apparently the BBC validated their figures and said they under-stated the number of terrorist attacks.

Look, heres a website that tell you how to become a billionaire within a couple of years. You do realise they have examples of people who are young and billionaires. Check it out, must be true. Really legit site.
http://www.pluckmyfeet.com/fastest-ways-to-billions/
Original post by College_Dropout
What has this got to do with border controls?

Ask the French they've just closed theirs.
Original post by Armastan
The terror attack and hostage crisis in Sydney was earlier this year, so yes. Not sure on previous attacks before that though.

No! Seriously? Actually I guess it was a bit before Charlie Hebdo?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BaconandSauce
Ask the French they've just closed theirs.

They are commenting on the border controls in the UK.
I need to build an underground shelter with unlimited food supply ASAP

My heart goes to all those in paris
Am praying for peace there:h:
https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwnkuplwr9y

Live updating link for anyone who wants it.
Original post by billydisco
Oh I forgot to say Jeremy Corbyn was upset we killed Jihadi John...... says we should have kept him alive.....

Even his own MPs were mocking him....

But all this is just purely coincidental, right? Jezza would neverrrrrrr be a terrorist sympathiser, he loves Britain (except the Queen, the Privy Council, the Armed Forces..... etc).

are you a troll?

what the hell has j,corbyn got to do with this? If you want to score political points can't you create a new thread and put it all on there? I don't see what Corbyn's comments bring to what is going on now. Corbyn is not the PM or does have any affect on what happens next/
Original post by ironandbeer2
100% accurate. Just heard the French president say it on TV.

Oh it says that he has declared a state of emergency and closed his borers perhaps to stop escaping terrorists?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by College_Dropout
Look, heres a website that tell you how to become a billionaire within a couple of years. You do realise they have examples of people who are young and billionaires. Check it out, must be true. Really legit site.
http://www.pluckmyfeet.com/fastest-ways-to-billions/

Think you missed the part where I said "my" website figures were validated....
Where do they get all these autos from I never knew they had a lot of guns in France

"I'm still in Bataclan. First floor. Seriously hurt. They need to provide help as soon as possible. Further there are some survivors inside. They're slaughtering all of the world one by one. First floor fast!"
200 French soldiers are patrolling the streets. No arrest or killing of those responsible so far meaning all the gunmen are still on the loose.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Indeed

Incorrect, my stance on this is that it needs to be discussed. "ah well it's the west's foreign policy, what do you expect." is completely not me, no matter what the foreign policy of a country is, there are going to be terrorist attacks. I'm not shifting the blame onto the victims, the blame remains on the terrorists committing these attacks. People are simply trying to say muslims are all terrorists, which is not the case. Terrorists claim to be muslim, yet go onto killing other muslims in mosques. There are plenty of other terrorists in the world who are not muslims, there are people who assume that a white teen shooting up a school in America is not a terrorist, he/she is, they are inciting terror.
Original post by xxvine
are you a troll?

what the hell has j,corbyn got to do with this? If you want to score political points can't you create a new thread and put it all on there? I don't see what Corbyn's comments bring to what is going on now. Corbyn is not the PM or does have any affect on what happens next/

We have spent years having multiculturalism shoved down our throats, by naive, leftie politicians like Jeremy Corbyn who advocate immigration is brilliant and we should admit hundreds of thousands of Syrian "refugees".

It only requires 6 "refugees" to actually be terrorists to perform the events in Paris.....
Original post by Scrappy-coco
No! Seriously? Actually I guess it was a bit before Charlie Hebdo?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, just researched it and the attack took place in mid-December 2014 which is probably why I thought it was early 2015 because the Charlie Hedbo and other attacks took place around the same time.
Reply 275
I hate them all, I wish they'd just die
Original post by The Assassin
"I'm still in Bataclan. First floor. Seriously hurt. They need to provide help as soon as possible. Further there are some survivors inside. They're slaughtering all of the world one by one. First floor fast!"

Cheers :frown:
Original post by The Assassin

No way, it's a serious account?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scrappy-coco
Oh it says that he has declared a state of emergency and closed his borers perhaps to stop escaping terrorists?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most likely, I imagine they'll tighten up their borders from now on as well to bar refugees - they won't be able to justify free movement if its allowing terrorist soldiers to infiltrate from the middle east amongst the general refugee population
People please.

News reports are hostages are texting they are being killed one by one.

Remember that while you argue about the nazis and borders and the left and complete bollox

One by one

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnneBayefsky/status/665301921914195972?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending