No, generally the other way around.
Original post by cole-slaw
No, generally the other way around.

Pretty girls ugly or ugly girls ugly?
Original post by enaayrah
Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be surprised :lol:

Bet your still recognisable :tongue:
No. It makes girls look ridiculous, never pretty. It's your facial structure that determines whether or not you're pretty, not how much make up you slap onto your face.
i can go from a zero to at least a 7
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
Bet your still recognisable :tongue:

Yeah but still :lol:
There are types of makeup you can get that look good/better on camera; usually named studio fix or have low to none SPF in them. Obviously the angle, lighting and other effects are going to contribute to the overall finish of how the girl looks.

Contour is another trend that can appear to slim your face or make your nose smaller. Certain techniques, depending on your eye shape, can look very flattering, such as making the eyes appear less closed in by using a lighter colour or highlighter in the inner corners of the eyes and then working out to a darker, sometimes flicked stroke of the eyeliner.

Again, it depends who's doing the makeup. If you've got a professional celebrity makeup artist, it's more often than not going to look much better than your own attempt. They will also have knowledge about the best products for your skin type, such as whether you are oily, dry or combination skin. Just knowing what products work and doesn't work for your face can make a huge difference to the texture, dewiness and durability.

I don't see it as deception because some girls just like the creativity that makeup provides. There are so many styles and techniques, one of them being the "bare face" look - it's laughable when men (and sometimes women) show you a photo of a girl who is wearing "no makeup" or "very little makeup" and you're just...yeah..she's wearing this and this and this...all to achieve the "natural look."

As for making "an ugly girl pretty" that is entirely subjective, but I have seen people look like a different person when they're truly bare faced...:smile:
I'm a girl and I can honestly say yes makeup can turn ugly girls pretty.
Yes,

Have you seen Mila Kunis without makeup? Or Zooey Deschanel? They're by no means ugly, but if you saw them on the street not knowing who they were, most guys wouldn't even give a second glance.

So yes, it can be done.
I don’t think so, makeup just enhances your beauty or just overcome your flaws. It is difficult to say that makeup can make a ugly girl pretty.
Reply 75
Original post by AnyMakeupArtist
I don’t think so, makeup just enhances your beauty or just overcome your flaws. It is difficult to say that makeup can make a ugly girl pretty.

makeup is sorcery i tell you

http://cdn.kickvick.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/power-of-makeup-a-01.jpg
Well, if someone puts on a ridiculous amount of dyed hair colours, vibrant makeup and tons of it then they'll just look bad. I prefer not to put makeup on, even if I did it would be pale. Girls who put tons of makeup on just look fake. Also people who are in groups look prettier (Cheerleader effect) because the human mind tends to glance at a group and mix all their flaws together so they look pretty.
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
I used to think you couldnt polish a turd and some girls who are wearing makeup are obviously unattractive even with it. (For example most emo girls cake their face in it, but are obviously 6/10s even with loads of foundation)

But then you see "before and after" pics when celebrities use great makeup artists and it's like 5/10 to 10/10 wtf

Girls can makeup make an ugly girl pretty? Do you think this is deception?

not really you cant hide yiour features, makeup enhances it. Also ive seen plenty of girl who do their makeup really well but they're still not pretty.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending