The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

All universities in Paris are closed tomorrow.
Original post by Craig1998
People are simply trying to say muslims are all terrorists, which is not the case.

Errrr no they are not. They are saying 99% of terrorists follow Islam, therefore there is something wrong with Islam. None of the other religions have these problems.....
:sad: this is awful :frown:
Hotel where the German national team were staying has received a bomb threat, they have been evacuated.
Sigh. How can humans take other humans' lives so nonchalantly?
Original post by billydisco
Errrr no they are not. They are saying 99% of terrorists follow Islam, therefore there is something wrong with Islam. None of the other religions have these problems.....

This isnot the time or place, mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think you missed the part where I said "my" website figures were validated....

Apparently 100% of billionaires have agreed everything on "my" site is correct.
Full valid now then yeah?
I wont be replying to you anymore, its like talking to a dog just spewing ****.
Why does this surprise people? Seriously. `This is YOUR FUTURE
Officially confirmed : one of the explosion at the Stade de France was made by a kamikaze.
Original post by Craig1998
Incorrect, my stance on this is that it needs to be discussed. "ah well it's the west's foreign policy, what do you expect." is completely not me, no matter what the foreign policy of a country is, there are going to be terrorist attacks. I'm not shifting the blame onto the victims, the blame remains on the terrorists committing these attacks. People are simply trying to say muslims are all terrorists, which is not the case. Terrorists claim to be muslim, yet go onto killing other muslims in mosques. There are plenty of other terrorists in the world who are not muslims, there are people who assume that a white teen shooting up a school in America is not a terrorist, he/she is, they are inciting terror.

..because they see them as not being 'true' believers, therefore impure

It doesn't change the fact that the vast majority of terrorist actions at present are committed by individuals who passionately identify with Islam
a curfew has been set in paris, the first time since WW2, wow
Original post by Architecture-er
Most likely, I imagine they'll tighten up their borders from now on as well to bar refugees - they won't be able to justify free movement if its allowing terrorist soldiers to infiltrate from the middle east amongst the general refugee population

We don't know for sure that they are recent refugees though. Haven't most attacks to date been committed by actual citizens who have lived in the West for a long time as opposed to recent immigrants?
Original post by MrKmas508
Officially confirmed : one of the explosion at the Stade de France was made by a kamikaze.

Whats a kamikaze, and what does this mean?
Original post by College_Dropout
Apparently 100% of billionaires have agreed everything on "my" site is correct.
Full valid now then yeah?
I wont be replying to you anymore, its like talking to a dog just spewing ****.

Oh okay then- you're totally correct and I'm wrong. Islam isn't responsible for many terrorist attacks....... :rolleyes:
France have a large Muslim community that feel segregated from society.
5 Million muslims live in france, highest in Europe.
"Paris muslims struggle to feel accepted"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-32053906

high youth unemployment and limited economic mobility may make radicalization more achievable for extremists.
You would expect issues such as this to occur.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hostages are being executed.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Why does this surprise people? Seriously. `This is YOUR FUTURE

What do you mean?
Original post by Elm Tree

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Elm Tree

Killed himself at the same time. Essentially suicide bomber.
Oh okay then- you're totally correct and I'm wrong. Islam isn't responsible for many terrorist attacks....... :rolleyes:

You're boring mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending