The Student Room Group

BREAKING NEWS: Frances closes borders. Declares State of Emergency

discuss
What's there to discuss? Can't risk suspects trying to escape the country.
Reply 2
Original post by Use Err Name
What's there to discuss? Can't risk suspects trying to escape the country.

How many attacks will be carried out before EUROPE GETS A GRIP!
I don't think there's anything that can be done. ISIS is too passionate, and we live in an increasingly global society. I really think the terrorists are going to win. Europe simply doesn't have enough of a spine to stand up to them, and I think they'll all bend their knee to ISIS in the end.

Their comfortable, easy, modern lifestyles have made them too soft to do what it takes to maintain a society. This is why every nation falls eventually. And unfortunately, the terrorists are hardened people that will do whatever it takes to win.

In theory, a more aggressive people could potentially stop them, but modern Europeans don't have the willpower or strength. All the most noble people died in the last two World Wars, and most of the people alive today are the descendants of the weak and the deserters.
(edited 8 years ago)
The right decision, need to get the attackers and not let them escape.
Original post by dontban
How many attacks will be carried out before EUROPE GETS A GRIP!

Oooo using the death of innocents to push your agenda so soon? Very respectable.
Reply 6
Oooo using the death of innocents to push your agenda so soon? Very respectable.

Why are u on the side on the islamists? wtf
Original post by dontban
Why are u on the side on the islamists? wtf

Lol just grow up and develop some human decency.

I hope France clamps down hard on them

Make the liberals cry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jeremy1988
I don't think there's anything that can be done. ISIS is too passionate, and we live in an increasingly global society. I really think the terrorists are going to win. Europe simply doesn't have enough of a spine to stand up to them, and I think they'll all bend their knee to ISIS in the end.

Their comfortable, easy, modern lifestyles have made them too soft to do what it takes to maintain a society. This is why every nation falls eventually. And unfortunately, the terrorists are hardened people that will do whatever it takes to win.

In theory, a more aggressive people could potentially stop them, but modern Europeans don't have the willpower or strength. All the most noble people died in the last two World Wars, and most of the people alive today are the descendants of the weak and the deserters.

I somewhat agree. This isn't a fight that can be won. We have no idea who the enemy is while they, with good plans, can easily just keep attacking like this, there passion is unstoppable, these ideas, they just won't pass like a fad, it will exist forever.

As an Ex-Muslim, I honestly think the strongest weapon we have is education. But even then, another group will spawn. Has there ever been a time peace existed? We can stop 100,000 attacks but just 1 is more than enough to break our will and cause havoc.

I honest to god hate to admit it but I think terrorism is finally winning. Unless I am wrong somewhere, maybe someone can point it out. We pretend to act as if we are safe but clearly it has been shown there are definitely cracks in our castle of glass.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
In fact, free circulation was already cancelled in preparation of the environmental summit in two weeks.

what agenda? This is happening more and more often - dont you too believe that Europe needs to get a grip on home-grown terrorism?
Original post by JNDSAN
what agenda? This is happening more and more often - dont you too believe that Europe needs to get a grip on home-grown terrorism?

He is a liberal he is happy that this has happened

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ESPORTIVA LUTA
He is a liberal he is happy that this has happened

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a bizarre thing to say.
I know many will think this is terrible, and I know it won't happen. but maybe it would be a good idea to really slow down immigration into Europe for the moment. I know that that would hurt a lot of innocent people's plans, but it will help safeguard against more attacks like this happening. We need to be really, really careful right now. Any more of this and genocidal far-right groups could flourish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending