The Student Room Group

"Shootings" reported in central Paris.

Scroll to see replies

Fingers crossed for the ongoing swoop on the Bataclan.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Yet while you typing that Muslims are currency executing people one by one in a theatre in Paris

Do you have no shame?

I was responding to a comment that was demonstrably wrong. I don't see how that has any bearing on events in Paris.
Original post by Valyrian
That wasn't really with the aim of wiping out a certain race?
no, it was Hitler eliminating a wing of his own Nazi party (the militarized SA)
So secret you can read all about them

What are you reading at university The collective works of noddy and big ears.

People are currently being killed.

Civilians die on a daily basis in the middle east. So what's your issue?
Just because this incident gets more news coverage, doesn't mean its more important than atrocities happening throughout the world.
Reply 364
Original post by Craig1998
Cough, Islamic State has not even killed close to the amount murdered by the Nazis in World War 2. COUGH.

Phew! That's a relief. No need to worry, then. Less than the Nazis.

After all, if you haven't come first, you've come nowhere.

Do let us know when it is over 8 million murdered so we can start taking an interest again.
Original post by Rock Fan
I love how some people here are saying all Muslims are terrorists, shame on you.

Ive Been on this thread from the start and I've not seen anyone say this

Shame on you. people have been killed tonight and this is your contribution.
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Nowhere is safe with muslims about.

I wonder how long it is before London gets attacked

**** my parents live there.. its only a matter of time with our **** politicians
Original post by xxvine
completely agree

this is my whole point. There is clearly something wrong with the connection with islam etc....but people need to stop putting people in the same bubble

my law teacher was muslim and wore a hijab at the sixth form i went to and she was the most amazing kind hearted teacher you could ever find. She bent over backwards for us to get top grades to get into uni (she still email's me to see how i'm getting on)... and nearly all of us got A's in law.

My point is insulting her because she follows islam is unfair when she clearly isn't in the same ball park as those terrorist killers.

And again, people are not saying all muslims are terrorists! They are saying there is something inherently wrong with their religion and culture!
How many more sickening attacks like this need to happen before Eu leaders take their heads out of the sand and actually tackle the issue which is Isis?
Had this had been swiftly dealt with even back in spring 2014 many of these tragedies might have been avoided. Instead size, power and influence has been allowed to continue to grow in strength and numbers.
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
Nowhere is safe with muslims about.

Nowhere is safe with that attitude about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is actually ****ing sickening.
Original post by Simes
Phew! That's a relief. No need to worry, then. Less than the Nazis.

After all, if you haven't come first, you've come nowhere.

Do let us know when it is over 8 million murdered so we can start taking an interest again.

fact I read recently around 10 million Muslims have been killed by other Muslims since WW2

I'll dig out the link at some point
Gotta feel for the French. First the Charlie attack, now this.
Original post by Fat Rudeboi
I wonder how long it is before London gets attacked

**** my parents live there.. its only a matter of time with our **** politicians

I fear that it won't be long. London is already on the highest alert :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive Been on this thread from the start and I've not seen anyone say this

Shame on you. people have been killed tonight and this is your contribution.

Excuse me earlier I replied my thoughts went out to the people killed only then I saw the comments later saying Muslims are evil etc been a 100 replies since then open your eyes.
Original post by mariachi
no, it was Hitler eliminating a wing of his own Nazi party (the militarized SA)

What is the point that you're trying to make? that Hollande wants to eliminate his own people? What?
Original post by MattyR2895
I was responding to a comment that was demonstrably wrong. I don't see how that has any bearing on events in Paris.

On a thread about the events in Paris

Jesus wait for the blood to dry before you come out with such trope.
Reply 377
Original post by Novascope
It's only a matter of time at this rate that events like this will happen in the UK :frown:

Original post by xxvine
when this will happen over here:frown:

It already has, ten years ago on 7th July 2005.
Original post by Modesty
Civilians die on a daily basis in the middle east. So what's your issue?
Just because this incident gets more news coverage, doesn't mean its more important than atrocities happening throughout the world.

doesn't matter.
Apparently Bataclan Op was successful? Hostages freed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending