The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

RT says 65 confirmed dead so far, 2 suicide bombs, one gun attack on civilians, 100 people kept hostage in the bataclan theatre and the police that were surrounding the theatre were attacked by a second part of the terrorist group. Anybody know anything else so far?
Original post by yasaminO_o
As above :smile:

netflix... and chill?
Original post by dairychocolate
It's not that bad sometimes, although it gets frustrating when politicians will do anything except answer the question.

Go outside and talk to real people lmao. What's wrong with you?

That made no sense
How long is a Chinese man
Original post by jakei1234
That made no sense

Your post just came across as quite sad.

Who actually has an ideal numerical height which they can reel off? Most people can't even visualise what a certain height looks like in real life. The average girl can't even tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'2".

Do you go to a club and go 'wow gurl, you being 5'6" is getting me hard'?

Asking someone what they find to be ideal is a futile exercise and their answer rarely if ever correlates to their behaviour and preferences in real life.

Who actually has an ideal numerical height which they can reel off? Most people can't even visualise what a certain height looks like in real life. The average girl can't even tell the difference between 5'11" and 6'2".

Asking someone what they find to be ideal is a futile exercise and their answer rarely if ever correlates to their behaviour and preferences in real life.

looool, I see what you mean but leave him be man, to each their own.
Original post by Fiduciam
looool, I see what you mean but leave him be man, to each their own.

Lmao what next?

'Precisely how many pubes does your ideal man have (also, what is the angle of their curvature)?'

lmfao you would be surprised the number of people that do. Anyways the thread title said, 'ask me anything', so please stop complaining about something I asked. I didn't ask you either
Well, this is amusing :tongue:
AAA, although Manchester want an A* in one of the subjects I'm retaking and AAAC at Imperial :lol:
And yes, chem was my A
The only modern language I've ever learned in a classroom and loved was Spanish, idek why I didn't take it to AS bc it was my highest UMS score out of all my GCSEs and I prefered it to French anyway. I had an amazing teacher, and I think it was the fast pace that made me enjoy it bc it was a two year accelerated course rather than learning it for five years since year 7

Manchester want A*AA for medicine?
I think its AAA
or else I'm screwed....
Reply 430
Hahaha what can I say :colondollar: what are you applying for?

lol you don't need to say a thing if you've got those grades
I'm applying for maths :biggrin: at Cambridge (not gonna get in), Imperial (not gonna get in), UCL (offer!!!! woohooo :tongue:), KCL (offer :smile:), QMUL (offer :smile:).

so where you applying this time round?
Original post by Ishea16
Manchester want A*AA for medicine?
I think its AAA
or else I'm screwed....

Haha don't panic, it is AAA, but I'm a resitter so they expect me to achieve an A* in one of the subjects I got a B in
Original post by Radk
lol you don't need to say a thing if you've got those grades
I'm applying for maths :biggrin: at Cambridge (not gonna get in), Imperial (not gonna get in), UCL (offer!!!! woohooo :tongue:), KCL (offer :smile:), QMUL (offer :smile:).

so where you applying this time round?

Ah nice, and ICL, KCL, Manchester and Exeter
Original post by jakei1234
lmfao you would be surprised the number of people that do. Anyways the thread title said, 'ask me anything', so please stop complaining about something I asked. I didn't ask you either

dairychocolate's right though lmao
Original post by trustmeimlying1
im messing haha youre grand

bahaha thats cute.

Ive never seen yeh before nevermind anything else.

Give me another 10 and well see.

Would it be wrong to suggest you're Irish
Would it be wrong to suggest you're Irish

Would it be wrong to suggest youre english indian
Would it be wrong to suggest youre english indian

I'm Azeri lol
I'm Azeri lol

werent they all like hunted by ravenous men

I didnt know there was many of yee singletons left